Boston University (BU) School of Dental Medicine Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Is there a FB group?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know when is the next round of acceptances will happen?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know the next wave of acceptances will occur?

Does anyone know the next wave of acceptances will occur?
Scroll up, “Admissions replied to an email saying notifications for the next round of interviews in Jan and Feb will be announced next week or the week after”

Reactions: 1 user
Did they send out more interviews after Dec 15th?

Reactions: 3 users
does any1 kno when there sending out more interview invites?

I received an email this morning asking if I was still interested in an interview.. Has anyone else gotten that before? How formal does the email back have to be? Like a letter of interest or just simply saying I would like to have an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an email this morning asking if I was still interested in an interview.. Has anyone else gotten that before? How formal does the email back have to be? Like a letter of interest or just simply saying I would like to have an interview?
I got this too. I just sent an email to the address listed that I was still interested.

I got one of these as well. I emailed them saying I was definitely interested in interviewing. Is this email a good sign?

I got one of these as well. I emailed them saying I was definitely interested in interviewing. Is this email a good sign?
I think they sent that with the assumption that offers might have been made from other programs

I think they sent that with the assumption that offers might have been made from other programs
Yes I agree! Hopefully we'll hear back within the next week or two im assuming once they clearly have a list of who is still interested.

I emailed Joshua Swanson and he said next week more invites will be sent out

I emailed Joshua Swanson and he said next week more invites will be sent
Do you know people who didn't receive an email asking if they are still interested in an interview will be less likely to receive an invite?

is it a bad thing if we didn't receive that email? I sent them a letter of interest so im hoping thats y I didn't get the email.

My Aadsas portal says invited for interview today but I haven’t gotten any email yet. Any one else see this on their portal?

My Aadsas portal says invited for interview today but I haven’t gotten any email yet. Any one else see this on their portal?
Just got the interview email!

Last edited:
Just got the interview email!
Congrats! Did you receive an email asking you if you were still interested in an interview at any point? Or only the Interview invite email?

I just got an invite too. (I did not get the email about further consideration before)

stats :
DAT: 19AA, 20 TS, 19 PAT
Gpa: 3.95
Sgpa:3.95
Residency: international

Congrats! Did you receive an email asking you if you were still interested in an interview at any point? Or only the Interview invite email?
I did not get that email but like someone mentioned, I did send a letter of interest so I think that does really help!

Just got an invite! (Super grateful!)

Did not get the email regarding interest but did send a letter of interest.

I did not get that email but like someone mentioned, I did send a letter of interest so I think that does really help!
Yes^ I think that’s why that happened to me too. I also sent a letter of interest

what did you include in the LOI? Congrats on the invite!!!
I explained why I’m interested in their program, why I’m special and what differences id make if accepted

Reactions: 2 users
I got a invite today as well! super excited because BU is my top choice. I also send a letter of intention but i didn't receive the are you still interested email.

Stats:
DAT: 22AA 21TS
GPA: 3.61
Sgpa: 3.45
Residency: NY

I got a invite today as well! super excited because BU is my top choice. I also send a letter of intention but i didn't receive the are you still interested email.

Stats:
GPA: 3.61
Sgpa: 3.45
Residency: NY
Hi can you please share with me who you sent the letter of intent to, and what you included? Thank you so much!

Hi can you please share with me who you sent the letter of intent to, and what you included? Thank you so much!
Hi I sent the email to [email protected] they were really nice about it :)
I just talked about what I have been up to and what I like about the school and that they were my top choice.
hope this helps!

For those who got accepted, did you guys take CASPER? is there anyone who got accepted without taking CASPER? thank you!

what do you think about their program? and what made you choose it ? thank you and good luck :)

I really liked APEX program and their newly renovated clinical facilities! Also I really liked their externship curriculum for D4!

Kinda random, but does anyone know the Class of 2025's scrubs color?

Just got an invite! Sent a letter of interest in the beginning of January

Stats:
GPA: 3.1
Sgpa: 3.1
Residency: IL
Also did my undergrad at BU