Boston University (BU) School of Dental Medicine Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Does anybody know if bu is still sending interview invites ? I’m still under review

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys I was accepted 12/15 is there a GroupMe or something to contact others that got accepted?

Does anybody know if bu is still sending interview invites ? I’m still under review
I don’t wish to diminish any spirit but most schools I know stopped interviewing. I currently work for one and they also stopped interviewing. Mostly going through waitlist and seeing where kids end up. But I would definitely still hold on. If things don’t go your way message me and I can help you with anything you may need. Definitely reach out as well to see where the school is at with your application it can’t hurt.

Members don't see this ad :)
The past forums show that Boston gives out scholarships to admitted students later in the spring... does anyone know if they've given any out recently?

Has anyone who unfortunately received an unsuccessful outcome virtually met with Dr. Kasberg to discuss their application?

That's awesome! Congratulations!
How did you prepare for your meeting?
Thank you! I just came with questions about how I could improve my application. I spoke about areas of my application that I thought may be weaker than others and he have me advice on how to strengthen them. He’s very personable and gave great advice!

Thank you! I just came with questions about how I could improve my application. I spoke about areas of my application that I thought may be weaker than others and he have me advice on how to strengthen them. He’s very personable and gave great advice!
Thank you! Did you get an interview last cycle?

Just dropped my seat at BU, good luck to everybody waiting to hear back!

Reactions: 1 user
This is not subpar stats.

However, I interviewed last friday and I also was told i was impressive and would be receiving an acceptance. However, i am not sure how true this is because the comittee is the one that makes the decision, not an individual interviewer.

Nonetheless my interview went awesome!!! (sent out 01/19, I interviewed 01/20)

It was rigorous, and not chill though. I was drilled with ethics questions and grilled for leaving out an employment thing on my aadsas app. but i loved the interviewer regardless. very unique, intimate interview experience.
hey can you pm me I have some questions