1. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Whether you’re preparing for the USMLE, COMLEX, NBDE or APMLE, Test Prep Week Exhibitors can help you ace your boards!

Boston University MAMS 2018-2019

Discussion in 'Postbaccalaureate Programs' started by Boston University MAMS, Sep 12, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Boston University MAMS

Boston University MAMS

Sep 12, 2017
    Hey all! Thank you for your interest in the MAMS program. Please feel free to use this space to ask any questions that you may have!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. HanSoloYolo

HanSoloYolo

Jul 22, 2017
    What is the percentage of students being accepted to med school during the program?

4. Boston University MAMS

Boston University MAMS

Sep 12, 2017
    It depends on how the students do! Those with a MAMS GPA of 3.5 or above have shown to be 85% successful in getting into medical school

5. Abbyc93

Abbyc93

Sep 13, 2017
    Hello, I did an informal post-bacc for 2 years after graduation and would like to attend an SMP to improve my GPA. I received a 3.0 in my post-bacc, should I focus on this on my application essay? I want to explain why I didn't do too well and why I can improve but I don't want to sound like I am making excuses.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  6. Abbyc93

Abbyc93

Sep 13, 2017

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  7. Boston University MAMS

Boston University MAMS

Sep 12, 2017
    I would make an appointment to speak with the program director, Dr. Offner, or our program administrator, Ali Grise. They will be able to give you more precise advice on your individual background!

8. Abbyc93

Abbyc93

Sep 13, 2017
    Sounds good, thank you for your feedback!