BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Lawpy another thing, didn't my shot ultimately change a good number of people's POE? Mine included. Meats would not have been the target of a wolf since a number of people were suspicious of them
 
Why are we not considering that samac might be the one lying?

I'm still not 100% sure what deepwolfing is, but was it not common before the noob game?
I had absolutely 0 to gain from that reveal personally. I did it because the wolves knew that shot on genny wasn’t them and I didn’t know what this shot was. I wanted village in the loop.
 
@Lawpy another thing, didn't my shot ultimately change a good number of people's POE? Mine included. Meats would not have been the target of a wolf since a number of people were suspicious of them
You’re misunderstanding me. A wolf daykilling an obviously sketchy player who was in many people’s POEs is a great way to get village cred by showing people that they’re doing a great job in wolfhunting. And yes, this has happened before hence why i cited the HZD example and initiated the discussion.
 
If I had a shot I would use it N1 or N2. I’d kick myself if I got killed and didn’t use it.
Hmm I ISO'd samac to see if there were any hints to back up their vig story and I have to say, this is pretty interesting. From Friday, very soon after genny died. If samac is lying about being a vig this is some serious irony.
 
To get village cred? Wolves and antivillage factions want to be village read too so they can sabotage the village bloc and win.
But how is killing a villager giving them village cred? She became the center of village attention and had to role reveal. Role reveals are risky even for wolves, cause you re always risking whether village believes you or not.
 
You’re misunderstanding me. A wolf daykilling an obviously sketchy player who was in many people’s POEs is a great way to get village cred by showing people that they’re doing a great job in wolfhunting. And yes, this has happened before hence why i cited the HZD example and initiated the discussion.
I'm not misunderstanding. I'm saying I didn't need village cred, plenty of other players were village reading me. Why would I do something so ballsy when others already village read me? @Lawpy
 
Why are we not considering that samac might be the one lying?

I'm still not 100% sure what deepwolfing is, but was it not common before the noob game?
because samacs vs vissy was coming across strongly as V/W among other things.

And deepwolfing was always a thing but powerwolfing was happening more regularly from what i was seeing last year and helped win a lot of games. The noob game just had a stark contrast to me and i’m wary of an uncomfortable precedent being set
 
But how is killing a villager giving them village cred? She became the center of village attention and had to role reveal. Role reveals are risky even for wolves, cause you re always risking whether village believes you or not.
It’s more in the sense of killing a widely viewed sketchy player to clarify and narrow POE pools that happened to be a villager. Yeah, role reveals are risky but i wouldn’t consider the act of revealing to be necessarily indicative of an affiliation either way
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not reading puppy as wolf. I don't think samac is lying about having killed genny.
I do think we could chase our tails analyzing this for the entire game, but that won't necessarily catch us any wolves. I don't think focusing on this is the most productive move.
 
I don’t think you were that village read. There were reasonable doubts on you even before the reveal.
By who? You and Fluff are all I can think of. Pretty sure Pshelty, AM, Zenge, Samac, and Alley (maybe April too) all had me leaning village
 
Where though? Who? I haven't seen puppy in anyone's POE.
There was some discussion when talking about the fluffy wagon back in N2 or so, but even then, not village reading someone doesn’t necessarily mean being in POE or being wolfread. I use POEs to strictly refer to wolfreads and don’t include neutrals
 
There was some discussion when talking about the fluffy wagon back in N2 or so, but even then, not village reading someone doesn’t necessarily mean being in POE or being wolfread. I use POEs to strictly refer to wolfreads and don’t include neutrals
I still don't know what POE stands for
 
I'm not reading puppy as wolf. I don't think samac is lying about having killed genny.
I do think we could chase our tails analyzing this for the entire game, but that won't necessarily catch us any wolves. I don't think focusing on this is the most productive move.
We can drop the conversation now, since like i said earlier, my focus is on Mels/alleys/Zenges first. I said what i have to say and we can revisit the topic later
 
Okay, but we're not talking about generalities, Alley is trying to say "ZeNgE aLwAyS gOeS fOr lOw hAnGiNg fRuIt!" and trotting out my push of Sunny in Baby Animals as an example of that, and maybe you feel like sunny is an easy push but claiming it was low hanging fruit or easy for me to push sunny in Baby Animals is a disingenuous argument.
I never said ALWAYS. I even included the Samac push. Actually, the point from your MHA wolf reads all being sketchy misyeet bait is way more important to me. I just went back even further to look at your other wolf games and saw a very similar pattern. I don’t think we need to argue about the semantics of whether or not Sunny is an easy push for my point about you frequently pushing low hanging fruit to still be true.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I never said ALWAYS. I even included the Samac push. Actually, the point from your MHA wolf reads all being sketchy misyeet bait is way more important to me. I just went back even further to look at your other wolf games and saw a very similar pattern. I don’t think we need to argue about the semantics of whether or not Sunny is an easy push for my point about you frequently pushing low hanging fruit to still be true.
This entire argument is semantics! For every person you claim is “Low hanging fruit that I pushed as a wolf” how many times have I pushed someone that could be reasonably called low hanging fruit as a villager? If you aren’t going to compare my village game pushes and make the note for all the times I’ve mistakenly pushed “low hanging fruit” as a villager then you’re crafting an argument that’s fundamentally unsound.

I push people I find sketchy. That’s the game. My playing the game is literally NAI.
 
This entire argument is semantics! For every person you claim is “Low hanging fruit that I pushed as a wolf” how many times have I pushed someone that could be reasonably called low hanging fruit as a villager? If you aren’t going to compare my village game pushes and make the note for all the times I’ve mistakenly pushed “low hanging fruit” as a villager then you’re crafting an argument that’s fundamentally unsound.

I push people I find sketchy. That’s the game. My playing the game is literally NAI.
Let’s be real.
If anyone knows low-hanging fruit


It’s alley.
#mostlikelytodieD1/N1
 
Village:
Animal Midwife - Still feel good about my read here. My strongest village read.

samac - I’m seeing a lot of wild off the wall energy that I expect from village Samac. She’s asking the right questions and making the right pushes I expect from a villager.

Lawpy - His posts make sense. I mostly follow his logic. The stubbornness was frustrating but I don’t think Lawpy is a wolf.

Aprilthearab - Her push on Vis was genuine, and early. 100% a villager.

puppydogtor - Position on the vis vote was gold. Unless there’s some wacky bussing going on, this is a villager.

potentialsheltervet - PSV still feels like a noob villager. I’m not seeing anything that’s pinging me. Slight village read here.

SportPonies - Her position on the Vis vote cements this as a villager for me. I’m still freaked out by her asking for the vig to role reveal. For that she’s staying at the bottom of my village reads.

Neutral:
justafluff - Nothing useful from the vis vote to move Fluff one way or another. Vis’s lack of push here is concerning though.

Youngkal - I’m not seeing anything that makes me think this is a villager. BUT Vissy’s push here only makes sense if this is a villager. Neutral for now.

Wolfy:
violetvett - At this point I feel like I was played by the role reveal. I haven’t seen any posts that makes me think this is a villager. Very little concrete analysis that I feel good about.

Alleycat03 - I think I gave her too much credit for early game. Her latest pushes, me especially feels off and disingenuous. I think she was buddying up with me so that if she went down it would make me look bad. I’m disappointed I fell into this trap.

Melchizedek - April and AM in his POE should have been the last straw. His reads have made no sense, his pushes make no sense. This is a wolf and 100% where I’d be voting today. If Mel doesn’t flip wolf, just vote me out. I don’t want to deal with being this wrong and fighting off the misyeet all cycle.
 
This entire argument is semantics! For every person you claim is “Low hanging fruit that I pushed as a wolf” how many times have I pushed someone that could be reasonably called low hanging fruit as a villager? If you aren’t going to compare my village game pushes and make the note for all the times I’ve mistakenly pushed “low hanging fruit” as a villager then you’re crafting an argument that’s fundamentally unsound.

I push people I find sketchy. That’s the game. My playing the game is literally NAI.
Oh hey you’re here
You never answered my question.
 
I’m getting to it, I was working on my reads list. Clam down.
clam GIF
 
You know on thread interactions are how I caught your packmates in MHA right?
I have an important question for you.
Zenge, are you a wolf?
I think MHA would be an example of RWWR.

I’m not a wolf. If you think I’m a wolf, and need to resolve my slot, vote for me, and get it over with.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad