BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm I must have missed that
Sounds WIFOMy
That’s what I mentioned earlier
It’s a big circle of he told us ahead of time he would use it last night
And that would in theory buy him this cycle
But if he lied
And uses it tomorrow he can get 3 cycles out of it.
I don’t like it
 
Village:
Animal Midwife - Still feel good about my read here. My strongest village read.

samac - I’m seeing a lot of wild off the wall energy that I expect from village Samac. She’s asking the right questions and making the right pushes I expect from a villager.

Lawpy - His posts make sense. I mostly follow his logic. The stubbornness was frustrating but I don’t think Lawpy is a wolf.

Aprilthearab - Her push on Vis was genuine, and early. 100% a villager.

puppydogtor - Position on the vis vote was gold. Unless there’s some wacky bussing going on, this is a villager.

potentialsheltervet - PSV still feels like a noob villager. I’m not seeing anything that’s pinging me. Slight village read here.

SportPonies - Her position on the Vis vote cements this as a villager for me. I’m still freaked out by her asking for the vig to role reveal. For that she’s staying at the bottom of my village reads.

Neutral:
justafluff - Nothing useful from the vis vote to move Fluff one way or another. Vis’s lack of push here is concerning though.

Youngkal - I’m not seeing anything that makes me think this is a villager. BUT Vissy’s push here only makes sense if this is a villager. Neutral for now.

Wolfy:
violetvett - At this point I feel like I was played by the role reveal. I haven’t seen any posts that makes me think this is a villager. Very little concrete analysis that I feel good about.

Alleycat03 - I think I gave her too much credit for early game. Her latest pushes, me especially feels off and disingenuous. I think she was buddying up with me so that if she went down it would make me look bad. I’m disappointed I fell into this trap.

Melchizedek - April and AM in his POE should have been the last straw. His reads have made no sense, his pushes make no sense. This is a wolf and 100% where I’d be voting today. If Mel doesn’t flip wolf, just vote me out. I don’t want to deal with being this wrong and fighting off the misyeet all cycle.
How do you feel about Mel continuously saying violet is a wolf?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So Mel has a yeet avoidance and we’re still yeeting him, huh?
Yeah I don’t understand why they’re doing that either.
How do we know that for sure?
We don’t, but I don’t think the village should risk another no yeet day.
I have been running in WIFOM circles on this. He claims he did it last night, so he has yeet avoidance today and we wait until tomorrow to yeet him. Or he knows we won’t yeet him because he claimed it and plans to use it tomorrow so he can get 3 cycles.
I stupidly hadn’t thought about him not actually using the ability for today. Hmmmm, Samac has a really good point.
 
That’s what I mentioned earlier
It’s a big circle of he told us ahead of time he would use it last night
And that would in theory buy him this cycle
But if he lied
And uses it tomorrow he can get 3 cycles out of it.
I don’t like it
This feels like the 3672nd time in the past year a wolf has claimed a yeet avoidance of some type once they're outted and I'm tiiirrreeeeddd of it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay can someone please find and quote Mel’s actual reveal or @Melchizedek can you please reiterate the exact circumstances of your ability and why you used it on YK and True?

Alley and VMH are in my POE, apparently I did give out too much village credit too easily at the start of the game. They both feel so pockety. The rest of my POE I will rebuild

I don't think it Visc fauxjo'd. People before me caught it and it changed. I was slow typing out the rest of my message to fluff and responding to the rojo so it saved the original post. Visc changed it too fast for it to be a Fauxjo. Setting it aside for now as WIFOM.

I'm Bumpers, a villager that can protect someone from being voted off during the day. I protected @youngkal D1 so she couldn't be voted D2 because I owe her for when she protected all the wolves after genny and I told her to in PM 😆
Night 2 I protected True because I didn't want to protect a wolf. I can only self-protect once, so I chose someone being widely village read.
I am going to self-protect tonight, you won't be able to vote me tomorrow. I'm telling you ahead of time, so you won't just shut down discussion. I'm not a wolf.
Alley and VMH are in my POE, apparently I did give out too much village credit too easily at the start of the game. They both feel so pockety. The rest of my POE I will rebuild

I don't think it Visc fauxjo'd. People before me caught it and it changed. I was slow typing out the rest of my message to fluff and responding to the rojo so it saved the original post. Visc changed it too fast for it to be a Fauxjo. Setting it aside for now as WIFOM.

I'm Bumpers, a villager that can protect someone from being voted off during the day. I protected @youngkal D1 so she couldn't be voted D2 because I owe her for when she protected all the wolves after genny and I told her to in PM 😆
Night 2 I protected True because I didn't want to protect a wolf. I can only self-protect once, so I chose someone being widely village read.
I am going to self-protect tonight, you won't be able to vote me tomorrow. I'm telling you ahead of time, so you won't just shut down discussion. I'm not a wolf.

Oh yeah you and Genny were my pm partners on either side and you were both wolves…..I’m slowly remembering things now.

Me protecting you and you not mentioning your protection yesterday is what skeeved me out the most about you and why I was on your bum all of last cycle.

Ahhh yes this makes sense. I’m comfy with this. I’m not moving- and well if I’m wrong I’ll just change my address to your pocket 🙈
 
Legit have been borderline absent for the past three days, haven't even read half the thread, still #3 poster
Betty White Dab GIF
 
WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE VILLAGE POINTS EXCEPT MEL god I wish I wasn't 40 pages behind
How about the fact that Dubz and Genny died village reading me and thats the exact opposite of what I would need to wolf successfully?

WOW, Mel really does have wolf vibes, they weren't kidding

Really? I think he sounds like a villager so far.

Vis
April
kal

stoat
puppy
violet

Ivy
zuri
Octo
Sporty
meats

Oxy
fluff
alley

shelter
samac
Lawpy
True

genny
Zenge
AM
Mel


or maybe some of the points that Meats brought up about me?
He's soft village, I wasn't a fan of some of his vote placements (hilariously, the one on April since she wasn't a wolf read of his iirc), but he also always plays his patented chaotic Mel 5D chess so honestly when he's out doing wolfy crap like that I tend to paradoxically read him village for it. That being said I think he has done a good job pointing out some legitimate sketchness from other players that was overlooked for discussion on thread, and I've been following his logic decently which either means I'm more sleep deprived than I thought (reasonable since I did not go to bed until 4 AM) or finally assimilated into his cult

#BlindlyOnlySeesWolfiness
#DefinitionOfTunneling
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MORE FRAME 4 SHENANIGANS
​
Maybe it was the earlier activity in this day that got everyone's blood flowing... this time a player had to pick up a difficult 10-pin spare. With determination in their eyes, they flung their ball, straight and true. The pin was hit and splintered into deadly spikes of wood. One such piece flew across into a nearby lane and put a stake into an unlucky bowlers heart. A large "/" flashed on the bowling scoreboard above, as the successful bowler walked away with a salty smirk and a glean in their eye.

@Zenge142 , who was Pete Weber, Intimidator Wolf, would could target a player each night. They would lose their vote the following day and their bowling average would be decreased

1643166283793.png



The Game continues now.
​
 
MORE FRAME 4 SHENANIGANS
​
Maybe it was the earlier activity in this day that got everyone's blood flowing... this time a player had to pick up a difficult 10-pin spare. With determination in their eyes, they flung their ball, straight and true. The pin was hit and splintered into deadly spikes of wood. One such piece flew across into a nearby lane and put a stake into an unlucky bowlers heart. A large "/" flashed on the bowling scoreboard above, as the successful bowler walked away with a salty smirk and a glean in their eye.

@Zenge142 , who was Pete Weber, Intimidator Wolf, would could target a player each night. They would lose their vote the following day and their bowling average would be decreased

View attachment 349000

The Game continues now.​
Oho?
 
I feel like after the vmh flip I definitely have wolves hiding in my village reads and I really don't like that
(Pssst it’s zenge)
Yes pls.
Also I believe this role reveal. Maybe this game doesn't have the best history with role reveals but I would think if fluff were a wolf she would've run her tracking alley through wolf chat and, assuming there are more vet wolves than just vis, I think they would've told her not to do it. Just a hunch.
^edit: quoted the wrong post when I replied. Correct quote is here:
Okay then, I really hope you're not both wolves. I killed Meats with my only vigilante shot. I've had both Mel and Meats deep in my POE. I was debating on shooting Mel, but since they have the majority of votes I decided to go for Meats. Clearly, it was a mistake and I'm regretting it. I was pretty certain they would flip wolf and now that they're not, I really need to evaluate my reads.
Really suspicious of Zenge and little sus of Sporty currently.

You made the right choice. I would’ve preferred you shot Zenge or something, but we don’t know if Mel actually had the protection ability or not. If he did use the ability, then he probably would’ve been invincible to your shot
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MORE FRAME 4 SHENANIGANS
​
Maybe it was the earlier activity in this day that got everyone's blood flowing... this time a player had to pick up a difficult 10-pin spare. With determination in their eyes, they flung their ball, straight and true. The pin was hit and splintered into deadly spikes of wood. One such piece flew across into a nearby lane and put a stake into an unlucky bowlers heart. A large "/" flashed on the bowling scoreboard above, as the successful bowler walked away with a salty smirk and a glean in their eye.

@Zenge142 , who was Pete Weber, Intimidator Wolf, would could target a player each night. They would lose their vote the following day and their bowling average would be decreased

View attachment 349000

The Game continues now.​
I told y’all!!! Thanks Sporty!!
 
MORE FRAME 4 SHENANIGANS
​
Maybe it was the earlier activity in this day that got everyone's blood flowing... this time a player had to pick up a difficult 10-pin spare. With determination in their eyes, they flung their ball, straight and true. The pin was hit and splintered into deadly spikes of wood. One such piece flew across into a nearby lane and put a stake into an unlucky bowlers heart. A large "/" flashed on the bowling scoreboard above, as the successful bowler walked away with a salty smirk and a glean in their eye.

@Zenge142 , who was Pete Weber, Intimidator Wolf, would could target a player each night. They would lose their vote the following day and their bowling average would be decreased

View attachment 349000

The Game continues now.​
Y E S