BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Noob 1 & Noob 2 What exactly is your reason for wolf reading me before the 2022 Visc. Fiasco, which I've explained?

@samac same question
You’ve made me feel uncomfortable since the beginning. You village read me early which you have never correctly done and haven’t done much with the pushes.
Also, gifting yeet avoidances has not helped your case.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok so i’m pleased zenges is a dead wolf, since i knew he was messing with me with those wolfy popcorn emojis. but i need to think about alleys
Come on. I suspected Zenge was a wolf when nobody else did, and I’ve been explaining it to everyone else why I thought he was a wolf for what feels like days now.
 
LMAO all the mod kills triggered the vig's early :hilarious:

This might be the first game I could've gotten miskilled by a vig and wasn't :heckyeah:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyway, this is why I was so confused/concerned by the earlier vig shot, and why I’m so skeptical of samac’s role. That’s a lot of ammunition to give to villagers.
I’m also intrigued and now I’m leaning towards a bigger than average pack/probably an alpha with that many shots being thrown around.
 
You’ve made me feel uncomfortable since the beginning. You village read me early which you have never correctly done and haven’t done much with the pushes.
Also, gifting yeet avoidances has not helped your case.
I learn from my mistakes, like I said, you had very easy to follow lines of questioning, and stuff that I'd have asked myself.
I've pushed, it wasn't a correct push, but I definitely pushed YK yesterday. Did you see why? Do you disagree with my reasoning of why I wanted to drive a YK vote?
 
Anyway, this is why I was so confused/concerned by the earlier vig shot, and why I’m so skeptical of samac’s role. That’s a lot of ammunition to give to villagers.
To be fair you were just saying you were concerned that the wolves had too much power comparatively so to me it just seems like the role madness ends up balancing out
 
To be fair you were just saying you were concerned that the wolves had too much power comparatively so to me it just seems like the role madness ends up balancing out
That was with me assuming Mel was a jailor which he…. Seems to not be?

So idk what I think regarding wolf power atm. But I was a touch concerned that Zenge was an alpha, yes lol
 
I learn from my mistakes, like I said, you had very easy to follow lines of questioning, and stuff that I'd have asked myself.
I've pushed, it wasn't a correct push, but I definitely pushed YK yesterday. Did you see why? Do you disagree with my reasoning of why I wanted to drive a YK vote?
No. I could follow some of your logic. Weak pushes I agree with, but to be honest you’ve just made me uncomfortably. I do a lot of feel reads friend, it’s how I caught AM in criminal minds. Then everything with Visc and continuing to try and push YK makes things even worse.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because thread interactions are an absurd analysis tool.

I’m betting I’ve interacted even less than Puppy, and given their spot on the vis wagon, I’m pretty sure they’re village. And I know I’m village.

So this argument that “we didn’t interact enough to cross the v/w threshold, and thus we must be w/w” is a facile argument.
It’s so much fun reading these posts after his flip and knowing he was lying to us all
 
When I say bigger pack I don’t mean 6-7 wolves. I mean 5 with some power.
I don’t think it is. 21 players, 4 wolves is 17% wolfing 5 wolves is 24%. With 3 people claiming vig shot I lean more towards the higher end of things or an alpha.
It’s not that big of a leap.
I lean towards the presence of a liar but that's just me.
 
Frame 4 Official Vote Tally

Mel (5) - April, fluff, samac, Lawpy, puppy

Sporty (1) - YK
Fluff (1) - Sporty

7/11

Missing: Many

Day Close: Wednesday: 10PM EST/9PM CST/8PM MST/7PM Fantasyland

The Flintstones Bowl GIF by Boomerang Official
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad