BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FRAME 4 WRITE UP

All bowlers were sure they knew who was wreaking havoc in the Galactic Bowling Alley. Some were shouting, many were pointing fingers, and yet others were defending the ones who seemed the most guilty. Most players had thought they caught the intruder red handed, but did they? Was he the one that was causing misery and death. I guess we can only wait to find out.

NO ONE

@Melchizedek, BUMPERS, a village protector, who could target a player each night to protect the following day cycle

11 players remain
Lane 1 @Lawpy
Lane 2 @youngkal
Lane 3 @alleycat03
Lane 4. @vetmedhead
Lane 5 @genny
Lane 6 @Zenge142
Lane 7 @WildZoo
Lane 8 @bluestoat
Lane 9 @Truenamer

Lane 10 @justafluff
Lane 11 @Viscernable
Lane 12 @samac
Lane 13 @Melchizedek
Lane 14 @IvyMoose

Lane 15 @SportPonies
Lane 16 @Animal Midwife
Lane 17 @Aprilthearab
Lane 18 @potentialsheltervet
Lane 19 @violetvett
Lane 20 @zuriburi
Lane 21 @puppydogtor
Lane 22 @OctopusDoctorpus
Lane 23 @WorthlessOxygen


7. Wildzoo, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with 1x watch
5. genny, Strike, vanillager
14. IvyMoose, Spare, vanillager
20. zuriburi, Spare, vanillager
23. WorthlessOxygen, Strike, vanillager
9. Truenamer, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with a 1x block
11. Viscernable, Lilith, Wolf Blocker
22. OctopusDoctor, Spare, vanillager
8. BlueStoat, Strike, vanillager
4. Vetmedhead, Bowling shoes, village tracker
6. Zenge142, Pete Weber, Intimidator Wolf
13. Melchizedek, Bumpers, Village protector

It is now Night 4
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FRAME 4 WRITE UP

All bowlers were sure they knew who was wreaking havoc in the Galactic Bowling Alley. Some were shouting, many were pointing fingers, and yet others were defending the ones who seemed the most guilty. Most players had thought they caught the intruder red handed, but did they? Was he the one that was causing misery and death. I guess we can only wait to find out.

NO ONE

@Melchizedek, BUMPERS, a village protector, who could target a player each night to protect the following day cycle

11 players remain
Lane 1 @Lawpy
Lane 2 @youngkal
Lane 3 @alleycat03
Lane 4. @vetmedhead
Lane 5 @genny
Lane 6 @Zenge142
Lane 7 @WildZoo
Lane 8 @bluestoat
Lane 9 @Truenamer

Lane 10 @justafluff
Lane 11 @Viscernable
Lane 12 @samac
Lane 13 @Melchizedek
Lane 14 @IvyMoose

Lane 15 @SportPonies
Lane 16 @Animal Midwife
Lane 17 @Aprilthearab
Lane 18 @potentialsheltervet
Lane 19 @violetvett
Lane 20 @zuriburi
Lane 21 @puppydogtor
Lane 22 @OctopusDoctorpus
Lane 23 @WorthlessOxygen


7. Wildzoo, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with 1x watch
5. genny, Strike, vanillager
14. IvyMoose, Spare, vanillager
20. zuriburi, Spare, vanillager
23. WorthlessOxygen, Strike, vanillager
9. Truenamer, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with a 1x block
11. Viscernable, Lilith, Wolf Blocker
22. OctopusDoctor, Spare, vanillager
8. BlueStoat, Strike, vanillager
4. Vetmedhead, Bowling shoes, village tracker
6. Zenge142, Pete Weber, Intimidator Wolf
13. Melchizedek, Bumpers, Village protector

It is now Night 4
Hmm
 
Wow I really didn't expect to be voted today.

Village did a great job hunting me down. Honestly I thought I could just powerwolf my way through the game after so many people started out village reading me. But yeah you all definitely saw through that. I'm glad I went down fighting though. I guess I'm not the "Big bad terrifying clever, too good to catch wolf" that I think I am. I was pretty easy to catch after all, and I take it all back.

Hmm
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****************************************
58a0d931-9668-49ce-a989-6bb16c2382cb_text.gif
*****************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The only perplexing thing about the writeup is the fact that Mel flipped village but all you guys's posts about it being fake are making my head spin
 
******************************************************************************************
Is this because Samac asked for the writeup? Are yall ****ing with us?
Why would samac ever be a factor in my pervasive desire to do that?
******************************************************************************************
 
FRAME 4 WRITE UP

All bowlers were sure they knew who was wreaking havoc in the Galactic Bowling Alley. Some were shouting, many were pointing fingers, and yet others were defending the ones who seemed the most guilty. Most players had thought they caught the intruder red handed, but did they? Was he the one that was causing misery and death. I guess we can only wait to find out.

NO ONE

@Melchizedek, BUMPERS, a village protector, who could target a player each night to protect the following day cycle

11 players remain
Lane 1 @Lawpy
Lane 2 @youngkal
Lane 3 @alleycat03
Lane 4. @vetmedhead
Lane 5 @genny
Lane 6 @Zenge142
Lane 7 @WildZoo
Lane 8 @bluestoat
Lane 9 @Truenamer

Lane 10 @justafluff
Lane 11 @Viscernable
Lane 12 @samac
Lane 13 @Melchizedek
Lane 14 @IvyMoose

Lane 15 @SportPonies
Lane 16 @Animal Midwife
Lane 17 @Aprilthearab
Lane 18 @potentialsheltervet
Lane 19 @violetvett
Lane 20 @zuriburi
Lane 21 @puppydogtor
Lane 22 @OctopusDoctorpus
Lane 23 @WorthlessOxygen


7. Wildzoo, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with 1x watch
5. genny, Strike, vanillager
14. IvyMoose, Spare, vanillager
20. zuriburi, Spare, vanillager
23. WorthlessOxygen, Strike, vanillager
9. Truenamer, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with a 1x block
11. Viscernable, Lilith, Wolf Blocker
22. OctopusDoctor, Spare, vanillager
8. BlueStoat, Strike, vanillager
4. Vetmedhead, Bowling shoes, village tracker
6. Zenge142, Pete Weber, Intimidator Wolf
13. Melchizedek, Bumpers, Village protector

It is now Night 4

READ THE SECOND SPOILER.

Mel is dead, village day cycle protector (not yeet protector).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still don't get it. If that's a legit write-up though, I don't understand why alley is so flabbergasted when nothing could convince her of Mel's wolfiness earlier.