BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean if I can't trust AM I can't necessarily trust her impression of Lawpy either
No, yeah, I thought it was funny they're right next to each other. It does make me suspicious of Lawpy though when you have two very conflicting views from different people. You're definitely more confirmed village to me than AM since you really cemented the Vis vote going through.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well... I'm going to go to bed with the knowledge that at least we're on 12/12 cycles so things will be over sooner rather than later. Y'all were really babying us in the noob game, huh.
 
No, yeah, I thought it was funny they're right next to each other. It does make me suspicious of Lawpy though when you have two very conflicting views from different people. You're definitely more confirmed village to me than AM since you really cemented the Vis vote going through.
I don't have any reason to wolf read Lawpy off the top of my head but I also don't have a really concrete reason to village read him off the top of my head either
 
@violetvett @Aprilthearab are you wolf reading AM now? I'm not really village reading AM, Samac or Lawpy right now. Well I'm very confused about them is more like it.
As of now I'm down to yeet AM tomorrow. I will be in back to back classes once again from 9:30-5:30 ET so I won't be on at all then
 
@violetvett @Aprilthearab are you wolf reading AM now? I'm not really village reading AM, Samac or Lawpy right now. Well I'm very confused about them is more like it.
As of now I'm down to yeet AM tomorrow. I will be in back to back classes once again from 9:30-5:30 ET so I won't be on at all then
I'm not letting myself make any snap impressions after that flip because I need to let my think box reboot so it doesn't start glitching
 
@violetvett @Aprilthearab are you wolf reading AM now? I'm not really village reading AM, Samac or Lawpy right now. Well I'm very confused about them is more like it.
As of now I'm down to yeet AM tomorrow. I will be in back to back classes once again from 9:30-5:30 ET so I won't be on at all then
I'm still village reading Samac, she owned the Genny kill.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm still village reading Samac, she owned the Genny kill.
In all fairness we have no idea whether she was telling the truth about that. Mel posed a crazy theory a few pages ago and he wound up being village, so we can't completely discount it. It would be insanely ballsy for a wolf to claim a vig kill, though.
 
I still don't get it. If that's a legit write-up though, I don't understand why alley is so flabbergasted when nothing could convince her of Mel's wolfiness earlier.
Because I didn't understand how he could be dead since he was a day protector. That made me about have a heart attack and freak out.
 
In all fairness we have no idea whether she was telling the truth about that. Mel posed a crazy theory a few pages ago and he wound up being village, so we can't completely discount it. It would be insanely ballsy for a wolf to claim a vig kill, though.
Maybe not ballsy. Maybe Samac did kill Genny so she can take credit for it, but it was actually a wolf kill.
Also fyi I had the option of choosing to make my kill during the day or at night, so Samac choosing to do it overnight doesn't mean anything if anyone was wondering
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Largely because of the drama afterwards. I can see asking why he died but she was acting as confused as the rest of us in regards to his affiliation.
So you weren't losing your **** with that reveal? Whether or not people were reading him as a wolf, I thought we all believed he had the yeet avoidance. I did not expect him to die
 
Ah yes, spin the narrative that I voted for Zenge and Vis, pushed Zenge hardcore, and being correct in my reads of VMH and Mel all make me a bussing wolf who pockets sketchy people. It's not true
I don't remember you voting for Zenge and Vis. I don't really remember anything. Were you on Vis's yeet when she died? What # vote were you?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does your spreadsheet have any of PSV's votes/wolflists?
Nah. I am using a secondhand (aka stolen) spreadsheet format from the lovely @supershorty ~ she shared it with me in boWWnty hunting. I only track vote patterns, so I have a tab for each day that shows the time when people yeeted and a tab that shows collectively each player's final vote. So far it's helped me figure out Vis was a wolf, but that's been it. It's really useful to see not just people's final votes but who else they voted for in the day and what time they made the vote in comparison to others