Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is why my head hurtsI still don't get it. If that's a legit write-up though, I don't understand why alley is so flabbergasted when nothing could convince her of Mel's wolfiness earlier.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This is why my head hurtsI still don't get it. If that's a legit write-up though, I don't understand why alley is so flabbergasted when nothing could convince her of Mel's wolfiness earlier.
********guys Im in my class and have no idea whats happening. Is Mel a wolf? or not?
I still don't get it. If that's a legit write-up though, I don't understand why alley is so flabbergasted when nothing could convince her of Mel's wolfiness earlier.
I interpreted it as alley being flabbergasted that Mel didn't have yeet avoidance.I still don't get it. If that's a legit write-up though, I don't understand why alley is so flabbergasted when nothing could convince her of Mel's wolfiness earlier.
People really doubt me when I say I don't read my role PM. The mods had to correct me. Twice. Once because I thought it was night protector. Then I role revealed and then they corrected me that it was day protection not vote protection, by then the story had been spun and I rolled with it.READ THE SECOND SPOILER.
Mel is dead, village day cycle protector (not yeet protector).
No, protection doesn't help though, it only helps if a vig shoots him or somehow a wolf gets him during the day.Here's where I'm even more confused
He didn't protect himself today.
Who DID he protect?
Why didn't they speak up?
Why? She was correct that Mel was village.Well, I'm feeling pretty burnt but I'm likely still voting alley tomorrow.
It’s vigilante protection I guessOh, not vote protection
White knightingWhy? She was correct that Mel was village.
Yeah, I think this checks out considering the amount of 1x vig shots we've seen so far.It’s vigilante protection I guess
Yeah it’s weird. Something isn’t adding up hereI still don't get it. If that's a legit write-up though, I don't understand why alley is so flabbergasted when nothing could convince her of Mel's wolfiness earlier.
White... knightingI’ve never seen anyone be defended as hard as alley defended Mel today. I’m leaving her alone
Largely because of the drama afterwards. I can see asking why he died but she was acting as confused as the rest of us in regards to his affiliation.Why? She was correct that Mel was village.
Can someone explain what that is??White... knighting
It's where a wolf defends a wolfy villager so that they can get credit for having a correct read when the villager is yeetedCan someone explain what that is??
*********************************************************************************
People really doubt me when I say I don't read my role PM. The mods had to correct me. Twice. Once because I thought it was night protector. Then I role revealed and then they corrected me that it was day protection not vote protection, by then the story had been spun and I rolled with it.
*********************************************************************************
I’m thinking about it but i don’t think AM and alleys are compatibleThis does mean I need to reeval AM though
Okay but will we though. Will we really.You'll figure it out.
Uh yeah, because Mel did a fake wolf reveal right before, plus lied about his abilities.Largely because of the drama afterwards. I can see asking why he died but she was acting as confused as the rest of us in regards to his affiliation.
I am so confused what is happening
I don't trust write-ups anymore after RvB. Is this fake or real? Why did Mel say he was a wolf
It says we only have 11 players now so he's either truly dead or he's a stump
I expected him to still be alive smh but after his post with the wolf profile picture and now the writeup saying he lived but died?
I'm losing my mind over here
Yes. It says HMMMMMM and mel, village bumpers protector in it.
So I guess he did actually die but it is confusing?
None of these quotes point towards alley being overly confused about her original read being incorrect.DOGGO YOU CAN'T GIVE US A FAKE WRITE UP OMFG WHAT
I HATE THIS
But what if Alley is villageI’m thinking about it but i don’t think AM and alleys are compatible
Something about them still feels performative.Uh yeah, because Mel did a fake wolf reveal right before, plus lied about his abilities.
None of these quotes point towards alley being overly confused about her original read being incorrect.
Maybe she's a lone wolf or part of a second pack and she truly thought Mel was going to flip wolfLargely because of the drama afterwards. I can see asking why he died but she was acting as confused as the rest of us in regards to his affiliation.
Or what if we're all village and the wolves are being sneaky sneaks right now, laughing at us freaking out?Something about them still feels performative.
Something about them still feels performative.
The tone of this feels so performative
Good God please no. Just the one pack to hunt is plenty.Maybe she's a lone wolf or part of a second pack and she truly thought Mel was going to flip wolf
But it still doesn't explain why she village read him so hard
*******I don't trust write-ups anymore after RvB
I have no idea. I just don't understand the fumbling reads or being that certain Mel was village.Maybe she's a lone wolf or part of a second pack and she truly thought Mel was going to flip wolf
But it still doesn't explain why she village read him so hard
What?*cough cough*
She's saying your post highly resembles a confirmed wolf postWhat?
I know the state of my panicking in my role PM, so if anyone else's is similar I imagine the mods are as tired as we are.New theory: There are NO wolves left, mods just want to watch us spiral for sh*** and giggles.
Oh. Well I'm sure any of my words could match what a wolf had said at one point.She's saying your post highly resembles a confirmed wolf post
To be fair that was Mel's fault for not understanding his own ability. He said the mods corrected him in his role PM but at that point he chose to just go with what he'd started saying.Then we spent much of the day under the assumption of Mels having yeet avoidance ability when it’s apparently day protection
I want to revisit Lawpy too
LolAt least I'm sticking to Lawpy being clear though.
I mean if I can't trust AM I can't necessarily trust her impression of Lawpy either
*******I know the state of my panicking in my role PM, so if anyone else's is similar I imagine the mods are as tired as we are.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.