BOYS are victims of discrimination everyday

Bentonshire

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys excellent topic: I see guys these days as mindless zombies who're ALLOWING girls to exceed them in everything. You guys need to remember your roles as men and show it. Do you want a wife who can't cook for you? Do you want kids that don't have manners? Do you want to be a second-class citizen who answers to some feminist boss? I have come across many of these women and they are ruining America. Chances are U are victims of brainwashing by liberals and feminists. But many men are catching on. I suggest printing flyers and distributing them on your campuses, to these sites:

http://www.americanwomensuck.com
http://www.cooltools4men.com
http://www.dontmarry.com

1. Merry Christmas is no longer legal to say on the radio in many states. Liberals and feminists have stated that "religion is harmful to equality".

2. Cooing at babies was outlawed at a hospital recently because "babies rights were being infringed upon". The director of the hospital is an open feminist who obviously needs psychiatric help.

3. American schools continually suffer in grades. Girls have been shown to not be very innovative yet they get the most focus. Result is that other countries' men are getting the jobs there. Do you want to be out of work?

TO MODERATOR: If this post is removed, I will consider it infringement of freedom of speech. You will then be subject to a lawsuit, technically. Be smart :)

Excellent article:

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansa...09.htm?template=contentModules/printstory.jsp

Members don't see this ad.

Bentonshire said:
Hey guys excellent topic: I see guys these days as mindless zombies who're ALLOWING girls to exceed them in everything. You guys need to remember your roles as men and show it. Do you want a wife who can't cook for you? Do you want kids that don't have manners? Do you want to be a second-class citizen who answers to some feminist boss? I have come across many of these women and they are ruining America. Chances are U are victims of brainwashing by liberals and feminists. But many men are catching on. I suggest printing flyers and distributing them on your campuses, to these sites:

1. Merry Christmas is no longer legal to say on the radio in many states. Liberals and feminists have stated that "religion is harmful to equality".

2. Cooing at babies was outlawed at a hospital recently because "babies rights were being infringed upon". The director of the hospital is an open feminist who obviously needs psychiatric help.

3. American schools continually suffer in grades. Girls have been shown to not be very innovative yet they get the most focus. Result is that other countries' men are getting the jobs there. Do you want to be out of work?

TO MODERATOR: If this post is removed, I will consider it infringement of freedom of speech. You will then be subject to a lawsuit, technically. Be smart :)

Excellent article:

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansa...09.htm?template=contentModules/printstory.jsp

This post is really funny!!!

Wow, threatening a moderator on no basis whatsoever.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bentonshire said:

Excellent article:

Wow! I'm speechless! :eek: I think you must have been burned really badly! :( Did you just have a nasty break up or go through a divorce?

Although I am not an American woman, I am kind of offended by the stereotype you described. I was raised on traditional family values where family life was a priority and being a stay-at-home mom was a concept my mother took seriously to heart. She warned me that I should never take motherhood lightly (ie.career over motherhood) as she taught me that it was the most important job in the world. At least I wasn't irresponsible in that regards because I decided that while I was involved with my career, I wouldn't bring children into the world. It's unfair to bring children into the world when you can't even raise them yourselves!

I do somewhat agree that the feminist movement has deluded women in North America into thinking that they can lead full time careers, be a full time mom and full time wife AND be successful in all domains. It is IMPOSSIBLE ! Women CAN'T have it all! No wonder why the divorce rates are so high! :rolleyes: And no wonder why there are more juvenile deliquents, more criminal acts and more teenage pregnancies! Because mom isn't around anymore! Moms don't give enough time to their kids! It's all related to the feminist movement, in some part.

Unfortunately, many men rush into relationships and marriages without really knowing a woman's core values/principles. Maybe you just need the patience to meet someone better and you may change your opinion on women.

And by the way, those websites you posted sound like "hate" type sites to me. Hating women is not going to solve your frustration. Maybe you have unresolved "issues" with your mom? Men who have had problematic relationships with their moms tend to carry that over to their relationships with women .

Bentonshire said:
What states? Documentation please!
2. Cooing at babies was outlawed at a hospital recently because "babies rights were being infringed upon". The director of the hospital is an open feminist who obviously needs psychiatric help
Which hospital? Please list your documentation!

What study are you quoting results from? I think your pulling this crap from out of your a$$!

Moderator please move this or delete it. This is a childish individual making preposterous threats. Brave isn't he under a anonimous "Handle".

Bentonshire,
Placing the destruction of America on women is like saying poverty, drugs, education, and a lot of other variables have no impact. To a qoute a song, here's your sign. Wear it proudly. Don't worry about other men and other women. Tend to your own woman 'hunting.' Simple conservative housewife women still exist. I've spent time in liberal central and conservative shire America. What ever your dream woman is, she exists. Live part of the american dream and go find her. Get 'er done!

Smilemaker,
Your wrong, some women can have it all. I was raised conservative catholic similar to yourself (previous thread somewhere?) and well, there's more to life.

CircleTheDrain,
Yeee Haaa! Go get him!

goodrain said:
Bentonshire,
Placing the destruction of America on women is like saying poverty, drugs, education, and a lot of other variables have no impact. To a qoute a song, here's your sign. Wear it proudly. Don't worry about other men and other women. Tend to your own woman 'hunting.' Simple conservative housewife women still exist. I've spent time in liberal central and conservative shire America. What ever your dream woman is, she exists. Live part of the american dream and go find her. Get 'er done!

Smilemaker,
Your wrong, some women can have it all. I was raised conservative catholic similar to yourself (previous thread somewhere?) and well, there's more to life.

CircleTheDrain,
Yeee Haaa! Go get him!

No, I stand by my views! It is UNREALISTIC for a woman to have a 9-5pm job 5 days a week, be an amazing mom and wife! I can't see myself being as involved with my career as I am now , having time to cook and clean, successfully raising little ones and attending to my husband's needs AND have time for myself ? Women who think they can have it all, are bound for a nervous breakdown or at least be personally unsatisfied. I know women like that and they are not exactly a happy bunch.

Come on, now,goodrain! :rolleyes: How do you explain the high divorce rates? Increased perversion in the media? Higher crime among youth? Higher rates of teen pregnancies? Increased drug use among youth ? There is a simple explanation : the feminist movement contributed to the delusion that a woman could have it all and be successful at EVERYTHING! :thumbdown: I say NAY! A mother's priority is with her kids...ideally being a full time homemaker in the first years and perhaps picking up her career on a part time basis in later years.

Mommy isn't taking the time to supervise her children and she is never present! At least there are some daddies who are getting more involved with their kids' upbringing. But mommy has a special nurturing touch ;)

Men can cook and clean too. Heck, I do. Less cleaning but still I can. Other men can do it too. Wiping a diaper sucks, but hey men can do it too. A man's needs? That is incredibly simple. Pretty one tracked. A women striving for it all won't need to break down if she has a man who also pitches in. If there's also an extended family or neighbors (village concept) it can be done. If a woman breaks down it isn't just her fault but those who failed to help her too.

Benton,

If you truly hate feminazis then don't go down the same path as them. Feminist who blame men only and not themselves usually never lead the succesful life as a woman who accepts responsibilty for her actions. There are a lot of horrible women out there, but there are a lot of good ones as well. If you've been hurt by a few women who don't know how to act like responsible adults then don't put the blame soley on them. You chose to be that woman, take the experience as a learning experience so that you can now avoid these women in the future.

AcousticDoc said:
Benton,

If you truly hate feminazis then don't go down the same path as them. Feminist who blame men only and not themselves usually never lead the succesful life as a woman who accepts responsibilty for her actions. There are a lot of horrible women out there, but there are a lot of good ones as well. If you've been hurt by a few women who don't know how to act like responsible adults then don't put the blame soley on them. You chose to be that woman, take the experience as a learning experience so that you can now avoid these women in the future.

Well said. :thumbup:

AcousticDoc said:
Benton,

Agreed. One shouldn't make specific experiences with members of a larger group (women) and extrapolate those personality traits.

My question, based largely on inexperience, is how do you identify a horrible woman early? What can you look for so as not to invest so much time and energy only to have it go to waste? I realize that there's no cookie-cutter "look," but maybe there are some obvious traits that I can add to my database of red flags to watch out for and completely avoid.

Members don't see this ad :)
goodrain said:
Dallenoff,
I don't know what Bentonshire will say, but I can sure say you'll have your own unique preferences derived from trial and error.

nice list, and yeah, trial and error has largely forged my want list as well. I guess I was looking for some Cliff's Notes.

But going on your list:
* Catholic women
- mixed experiences, I know a couple who are really genuine, caring people, but the majority of Catholic women I've met are largely hypocritical and aren't really Catholic. They just use the Catholic "label" just to feel like part of the club, but they don't walk the walk as far as morality's concerned.

* 5'2" women
- :laugh: I guess you've met some evil ones. I haven't yet.

* non beer drinkers
- I guess it could mean they're horribly high-maintenance? Dunno.

* country music
- No comment. :scared:

* women who hate the outdoors
- totally with you on this one. Fresh air, solitude, great exercise, beautiful scenery. If a woman's afraid to get dirty or use some muscle, she's not for me. I'm not an outdoors addict at this point, but it's something I love.

* mind games
- immature, attention whoring, manipulating... This is on my list too.

* indifferent women/no communication
- yeah, annoying and boring. I'd rather buy a fish.

Smilemaker100 said:
No, I stand by my views! It is UNREALISTIC for a woman to have a 9-5pm job 5 days a week, be an amazing mom and wife!
"Amazing" is in the eye of he beholder. Just because someone works, male or female, doesn't mean they can't have good spousal and parenting relationships. You seem to be under the impression that men expect women to "do it all" at home when both parties are working. That's not realistic. Both partners are going to have to be involved in parenting and keeping house. Either that, or you use part of your salary to hire someone to keep house for you so that you have more time for family. Lots of "amazing" moms and wives manage to pull it off. :)

Bentonshire said:

Excellent article:

A hospital has no authority or power to "outlaw" JACK SQUAT. As a lawyer and physician, I will tell you that is pure BS. You cannot ban "cooing" as it would be too ambiguous and would also be overbroad (i.e., it would punish others for cooing for other reasons, let's say mental illness!).

ProZackMI said:
A hospital has no authority or power to "outlaw" JACK SQUAT. As a lawyer and physician, I will tell you that is pure BS. You cannot ban "cooing" as it would be too ambiguous and would also be overbroad (i.e., it would punish others for cooing for other reasons, let's say mental illness!).
It's no joke...at least in the UK:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170732,00.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/4285862.stm
http://blisteringcheese.com/index.php/weblog/comments/10757/

Give the ACLU and liberals time...they'll catch on here in the states.

Smilemaker100 said:
No, I stand by my views! It is UNREALISTIC for a woman to have a 9-5pm job 5 days a week, be an amazing mom and wife! I can't see myself being as involved with my career as I am now , having time to cook and clean, successfully raising little ones and attending to my husband's needs AND have time for myself ? Women who think they can have it all, are bound for a nervous breakdown or at least be personally unsatisfied. I know women like that and they are not exactly a happy bunch.

Come on, now,goodrain! :rolleyes: How do you explain the high divorce rates? Increased perversion in the media? Higher crime among youth? Higher rates of teen pregnancies? Increased drug use among youth ? There is a simple explanation : the feminist movement contributed to the delusion that a woman could have it all and be successful at EVERYTHING! :thumbdown: I say NAY! A mother's priority is with her kids...ideally being a full time homemaker in the first years and perhaps picking up her career on a part time basis in later years.

Mommy isn't taking the time to supervise her children and she is never present! At least there are some daddies who are getting more involved with their kids' upbringing. But mommy has a special nurturing touch ;)

My mom did it and thank god she did. And she never had a nervous breakdown and my parents are still married. Both of my parents worked but my mother was the breadmaker. I've learned a lot from my mother because of this. Unfortunately, nowadays it is hard to live off of one parents income unless they make a ton of money. But for a family of four to survive nowadays, put their kids through college and pay the bills, it may be necessary for both parents to work. So it is a catch-22 in a sense, either the mother can choose to stay at home and raise the kids, cook,clean,etc... and the family can suffer with not being able to provide for their kids in a financial sense, or the mother can go out and work and try to help out financially so the childrens needs can be met. Sometimes it's not a matter of choice but rather a matter of survival. I don't think I would be where I am today if my mother didn't work because my fathers income would not have been enough to provide financial security for our family - I would not have been able to go to the great educational institutes that I have been to and I would not have been able to follow my dreams of becoming a doctor (a female doctor, by the way). I plan on having a career and a child - but thankfully I will not be putting the sole responsibility of raising my child on my own shoulders. I will have a husband to help me - after all it takes two to make a child and it should take two to raise one.

Bentonshire said:
TO MODERATOR: If this post is removed, I will consider it infringement of freedom of speech. You will then be subject to a lawsuit, technically. Be smart :) [/url]

I don't know....I am one of those 'girls' and not sure what to do at this point.

LOL Actually everyone, I am enjoying the discussion that has been started in spite of the original post. So many different backgrounds to learn from!

Thank you for keeping the posts interesting and grown-up (whatever that means! lol).

With smiles,
Wifty aka Rebecca aka a 'girl'

Bentonshire said:
TO MODERATOR: If this post is removed, I will consider it infringement of freedom of speech. You will then be subject to a lawsuit, technically. Be smart

As a privately-operated, non-government entity, there is no such thing as a guarantee of your First Amendment rights on this website. Please educate yourself further before making such threats. Thanks!

Bentonshire said:
TO MODERATOR: If this post is removed, I will consider it infringement of freedom of speech. You will then be subject to a lawsuit, technically.
You're perfectly free to consider it an infringement of Constitutional freedom of speech if you like, but that doesn't make it one; and you're on a website full of doctors who will gladly talk about the kinds of imaginary offenses from which lawsuits spawn.
Don't you hate people who can't follow their own advice? :D

tara14 said:
after all it takes two to make a child and it should take two to raise one.

Somehow folks ALWAYS seem to forget this.

Ich liebe bier!!