You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
breast implants in dental school
Started by chaudds
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Kind of a funny question. Breast implants are a personal decision. If you want to go for it and have the money, go for it.
Be warned that the recovery period is fairly long. Definitely should not be actively taking classes during the recovery phase. Also, lots of pain and meds the first week and you won't be able to lift your arms above your head or lift heavy objects for a while. I have a friend who had a breast augmentation last year and she is thrilled with the results. 🙂
Be warned that the recovery period is fairly long. Definitely should not be actively taking classes during the recovery phase. Also, lots of pain and meds the first week and you won't be able to lift your arms above your head or lift heavy objects for a while. I have a friend who had a breast augmentation last year and she is thrilled with the results. 🙂
SDN. smh.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wouldn't work on me, but i'm no rich so who gives a **** 😀Do it. Will help you marry rich
OP - doesn't really matter. unless you're going from A to E or something extreme, I bet most people won't notice. There's still time before school starts! lol
Go ahead and do it.
The only question I have...
Do you plan to have the implants done by the Oral Surgery department or the Perio. department?
The only question I have...
Do you plan to have the implants done by the Oral Surgery department or the Perio. department?
Or those GP's who have done "extensive training" in their week long CE course?Go ahead and do it.
The only question I have...
Do you plan to have the implants done by the Oral Surgery department or the Perio. department?
And those guys are allowed to make choices about who they date, just like how OP can make choices about her own body. Breast implants are usually (Note: I'm not saying always) for personal reasons, not to score more hot dates.Getting breast implants isn't going to make more guys like you. Tons of guys hate breast implants/like small breasts.
Last edited:
this may surprise you, but not everything a woman does to her appearance is to make more guys like herGetting breast implants isn't going to make more guys like you. Tons of guys hate breast implants/like small breasts.
Be aware that implants may cause a permanent loss of sensation - they're often a deal with the devil in that regard if you're going bigger than a cup size up. That being said, no one cares, enjoy your new boobs, but get them when you'll have adequate post-op healing time.
Tell 'em Jennifer!this may surprise you, but not everything a woman does to her appearance is to make more guys like her
F
fogorvostan
Mic dropthis may surprise you, but not everything a woman does to her appearance is to make more guys like her
this may surprise you, but not everything a woman does to her appearance is to make more guys like her
Sorry, let me rephrase it.
Implants aren't going to fix those deep rooted insecurities.
Be careful with your back dentist already have problems with their back
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
/.
Last edited:
Sorry, let me rephrase it.
Implants aren't going to fix those deep rooted insecurities.
People don't necessarily get implants because of insecurities. There are many reasons. No need to make rude assumptions.
She could have just had a baby and now the boobs are ugly, misshaped is a better way to say it.People don't necessarily get implants because of insecurities. There are many reasons. No need to make rude assumptions.
S
SXCoronado
.
Last edited by a moderator:
She could have just had a baby and now the boobs are ugly, misshaped is a better way to say it.
Also breast cancer survivors usually get then as well.
Very true one of the cadavers for my anatomy class had implants for that reason.Also breast cancer survivors usually get then as well.
Lol just lol @ girls who don't have deformed/missing boobs but still get implants.
Literally 1/1000000 breast implants are aesthetic because of terrible spacing, size, and shape.
Oh yeah girls definitely don't get breast implants because they care what other people think though! The same goes for makeup! Lmao
cope
Literally 1/1000000 breast implants are aesthetic because of terrible spacing, size, and shape.
Oh yeah girls definitely don't get breast implants because they care what other people think though! The same goes for makeup! Lmao
cope
I didn't know dental school does breast implants. Must be a new thing.What do you guys think about getting breast implants in dental school?
Yeah I heard that it's popular now. A lot of general dentists do it. And I think if you do it during your first or second year, you get 30% off your tuitionI didn't know dental school does breast implants. Must be a new thing.
I see this thread is still going strong.
N
NAVY DDS 2010
If you want to see what our opinion of this is, please PM me pics so I can comment if it would be obsurd. I like to make well informed decisions.
J/K
J/K
If you want to see what our opinion of this is, please PM me pics so I can comment if it would be obsurd. I like to make well informed decisions.
J/K
This guy lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OP just wait until Christmas/New Year. I heard they are doing the do one get one free promotion.
OP just wait until Christmas/New Year. I heard they are doing the do one get one free promotion.
Really?
LOL buy one tit next one freeReally?
I thought it buy 1 get 2 freeLOL buy one tit next one free
I thought it buy 1 get 2 free
What people should do is buy 1 and then have a charity drive for the second one. You'll easily get people to give you money when they see you only got one. Half priced implants. Too easy.
If you want to see what our opinion of this is, please PM me pics so I can comment if it would be obsurd. I like to make well informed decisions.
J/K
Beat me to this comment hahahaha. Pics
LOL buy one tit next one free
Lmao
That's only for rare cases; like a supernumerary nipple. otherwise you're stuck with the good 'OL bogoI thought it buy 1 get 2 free
If it is going make you feel sexy, definitely go for it. I know a girl that got the breast implants, they changed her a lot.
She was born to have those🙂 The way she feels about herself right now is quite different. She also knows how to present them when she dresses up.
I agree that not all people like big boobs, however, some do enjoy them quite a bit.
She was born to have those🙂 The way she feels about herself right now is quite different. She also knows how to present them when she dresses up.
I agree that not all people like big boobs, however, some do enjoy them quite a bit.
What do you guys think about getting breast implants in dental school? Is it absurd? Frowned upon? I know it's an odd question. Just wanted to see people's opinions.
Get them, if you got small ones, big ones will change your life.... Be ready for the dramatic change though !
I don't wear makeup but you would not believe the many comments I get about how tired I look or whether i woke up late...Lol just lol @ girls who don't have deformed/missing boobs but still get implants.
Literally 1/1000000 breast implants are aesthetic because of terrible spacing, size, and shape.
Oh yeah girls definitely don't get breast implants because they care what other people think though! The same goes for makeup! Lmao
cope
It's become a requirement for girls to look acceptable..
Smh

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 78K