Brief Update Letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MatasTK

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took 3 classes over the summer and just got my grades back for them a couple days ago and did well (A, A and A-). I don't have anything else to update schools with though. Should I send an update to every school I applied to that I got those grades on those classes or wait until I have more to add? I've already completed and submitted all secondaries.

Thanks for any advice.

Members don't see this ad.

I took 3 classes over the summer and just got my grades back for them a couple days ago and did well (A, A and A-). I don't have anything else to update schools with though. Should I send an update to every school I applied to that I got those grades on those classes or wait until I have more to add? I've already completed and submitted all secondaries.

Thanks for any advice.
Well done! But unless you're referring to TMDSAS or AACOMAS schools, I suggest you wait until you have additional pertinent news to share in an update letter.

Reactions: 1 users
Well done! But unless you're referring to TMDSAS or AACOMAS schools, I suggest you wait until you have additional pertinent news to share in an update letter.

Hey Catalyst. I am in the same situation have a school on my list that highly encourages applicants to continue adding updates, including new grades. This is the only school that allows unlimited updates. Does this change anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Catalyst. I am in the same situation have a school on my list that highly encourages applicants to continue adding updates, including new grades. This is the only school that allows unlimited updates. Does this change anything?
Yes. In this (rare) situation, go ahead and send your grade updates and anything else that's new since the Secondaries were submitted (if any).

If it is TMDSAS and you listed them as future courses, I've sent in a new transcript to them and they updated mine in the past.