Bringing laptop?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

musings

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey- I'm getting into one of my interviews at around 6 PM- my host lives close to the school. My interview is tomorrow morning at 8:30

Should I bring my laptop to look things up etc. tonight? Or do most schools have public computers that I can use?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey- I'm getting into one of my interviews at around 6 PM- my host lives close to the school. My interview is tomorrow morning at 8:30

Should I bring my laptop to look things up etc. tonight? Or do most schools have public computers that I can use?

Our school does not have computers available for public use. There a few for students, but you need a log-on name and password.

I would bring a laptop. You never know.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would not count on having available computers. I wouldn't even count on having a public wifi option, though a lot of schools do have them

hmm- is the consensus- yes bring it?

if so- where can I put it during my interview? Will it be safe in my suitcase at the admissions office?

I don't know why you would need one during your interview... in my experience interviewing involves a lot of walking around and talking to people before sitting down and talking to the interviewers.

I would have had absolutely no use for a laptop at my interview. It would've just been a bulky weight to carry around all day.

I don't know why you would need one during your interview... in my experience interviewing involves a lot of walking around and talking to people before sitting down and talking to the interviewers.

I would have had absolutely no use for a laptop at my interview. It would've just been a bulky weight to carry around all day.

Agree. It's pretty useless.