Bryn Mawr Personal Statements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

choreia2112

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I'm currently applying for the Bryn Mawr Post-Bac program and was wondering if any alumni or current student would be willing to look over my essays? I'm concerned that they sound too generic. Thanks for the tips.
-Choreia
 
Hey all,
I'm currently applying for the Bryn Mawr Post-Bac program and was wondering if any alumni or current student would be willing to look over my essays? I'm concerned that they sound too generic. Thanks for the tips.
-Choreia

Sure. I'm a current BM post bac. PM your essays to me in text format and I'll take a look at them for you.