BU Advanced standing class of 2017 (entering in 2015)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any news from BU? How many are accepted ? And how many more interviews remaining?

Members don't see this ad.

I think BU has called all their candidates for February Iv's and it seems ended for people like me..
Tough Luck.
Do share your stats guys whoever is called for an interview

Members don't see this ad :)
I think BU has called all their candidates for February Iv's and it seems ended for people like me..
Tough Luck.
Do share your stats guys whoever is called for an interview
Have you confirmed this, or is this just a guess??
Lets stay positive til the end!

Last edited:
i called up bu and they are still sending out interview invites. so lets hope for the best.

i called up bu and they are still sending out interview invites. so lets hope for the best.
Id like to try and remain positive but i figure if they send out invites at least 3 weeks in advanced (to give people time to accompdate travel) and they are only interviewing theough feburary (short month). We are at the end of the road. What are your stats??

Id like to try and remain positive but i figure if they send out invites at least 3 weeks in advanced (to give people time to accompdate travel) and they are only interviewing theough feburary (short month). We are at the end of the road. What are your stats??
Well sometimes they do conduct interviews outside feb as well. let's stay positive.
NBDE part 1 and part 2. Toefl 115. ece gpa 4.0. one year work experience,research and public health experience and one month observer-ship in the us.

Well sometimes they do conduct interviews outside feb as well. let's stay positive.
NBDE part 1 and part 2. Toefl 115. ece gpa 4.0. one year work experience,research and public health experience and one month observer-ship in the us.
Those are great stats, im basically the same just taking part 2 next month. Have you recieved the email saying your application is under review??

Those are great stats, im basically the same just taking part 2 next month. Have you recieved the email saying your application is under review??
Yep. I got it in jan 2nd week and haven't heard from them after that.

Hey, when you say research experience do you mean volunteer in research.thanks

Hey, when you say research experience do you mean volunteer in research.thanks
no. Not volunteer. I was the co author and in-charge of data collection for one and the primary author for another.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here. Lets hope we hear soon, the thought of waiting another year is tough
yeah. hoping to hear from them. waiting one whole year will suck. but we will have more options next cycle. I believe it starts sometime in march. with part 2 as well you have a lot of options. good luck

I got an interview call from BU for Feb 10th. Anyone interviewing on that day?

Yesterday
Oh wow, i figured they would give at least 2-3 weeks to prepare travel arrangements, and i didnt think they would make those calls on a saturday. When did you recieve your under review email and what are your stats (to see where i could stand)?

I have heard of a couple of people getting called for interviews in the last couple of days, no info on their stats or status

Did anyone apply in late December? I passed my step 1 on dec 24 and applied immediately and received application under review on Jan 15. Not sure if anyone else is in the same boat?

What is the chance of getting in after the interview at BU?

Did anyone apply in late December? I passed my step 1 on dec 24 and applied immediately and received application under review on Jan 15. Not sure if anyone else is in the same boat?
i applied back in november and got my application under review on the same day, but not a word yet, what are your stats?

i applied back in november and got my application under review on the same day, but not a word yet, what are your stats?

GPA: 3.73 , part 1, Canadian citizen so no Toefl, dental hygienist since 2008, volunteer work for past 3 years and 3 student scientific papers. Let's keep each other posted if we hear anything

GPA: 3.73 , part 1, Canadian citizen so no Toefl, dental hygienist since 2008, volunteer work for past 3 years and 3 student scientific papers. Let's keep each other posted if we hear anything
Nice stats! Sounds good, i will post if i hear anything

Hey drindia were you able to make it to Boston for theterview with all of the snow?
i don't think so. their website said they were closed on 9&10. and there is one more storm coming on Thursday.

Actually the storm expected on 10th is more likely coming on Thursday, so time is tough in Boston these days

Has anyone heard back re: interviews or spoken to Toby in the past few days?

I could not go to the interview as my flight got cancelled. They rescheduled my interview for feb 24th. The college was closed on monday and tuesday,but they conducted interviews on feb 11, thursday to those who could make it.

Is any girl willing to share accommodation for feb 24th?

Does anyone know how accepted applicants can communicate is there any facebook pages or whatsapp group for people who are already accepted.

Also i want to ask about nov 4th interview who got accepted so we can communicate.

Also i want to ask about nov 4th interview who got accepted so we can communicate.

Search for BUSDM Advanced Standing Class of 2017 on fb

Search for BUSDM Advanced Standing Class of 2017 on fb

How many are waiting to hear after the interview ?and how long?

Didn't get a call :(:(:(:(They say interviews are conducted from late sep to early march.

Where do you get the under review mail? On your regular mail or caapid portal??

may i know how many people got under review and still waiting for IV call this year...

Any news? when do they announce results?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi friends . I spoke to BU admission staff yest. He told they are still reviewing the applications and we may here anytime from them.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi friends . I spoke to BU admission staff yest. He told they are still reviewing the applications and we may here anytime from them.
Thanks 1907 this is hopeful! good luck to all.....the wait is killing...