BU Advanced standing class of 2017 (entering in 2015)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi friends . I spoke to BU admission staff yest. He told they are still reviewing the applications and we may here anytime from them.
Hi 1907, who did you spoke to? by phone or email? I can never get a hold of Mr. Kahan.
Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I spoke on the phone. Not to kahan but one of the admission staff.

Same here. Dnt feel like losing hope till last date.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email today that my application is under review. To b positive and patient. My fingers are crossed.

what does it mean to be under review? Is it a good news? My friend also recieved the same mail, I didnt

i got under review in december ...so dont understand what is this game of under review...how many people are still there in under review..

I got it too... .And many more got it... I guess!
Lets hope....
Yeayyyyy

hey guys,

I haven't heard back from bu. can i send email to them asking the status of my application?

I got the under review e-mail today. I thought BU was done. What are the odds to get an interview?

Wait... so there is this group of people who never got under review email till today... I am wondering... why they did not review our application yet!!

I guess under review means there stil chances of getting interview call. Hopeful. Positive.

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys,
I spoke to one of the admission staff again. He told they might call selected applicants for an individual interview anytime between now and July. He told u can stil reapply while waiting. Dnt know what to do???

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if part 2 is required for Boston?!.. they say it isn't online. However, a lot of places say they don't require it but they prefer it.

Does anyone know if part 2 is required for Boston?!.. they say it isn't online. However, a lot of places say they don't require it but they prefer it.
Boston doesn't require. Some universities clearly mention on their site that they prefer part 2 even though not required by them.

Anyone received wait list email from BU after the interview recently?

yes i receievd one too.. what does waitlist mean?

Does being interviewed and getting a rejection letter this year mean even if applied again for next year, it is pointless since once REJECTED after interview one doesnt get in no matter how many times we apply...Can anyone help?

Does being interviewed and getting a rejection letter this year mean even if applied again for next year, it is pointless since once REJECTED after interview one doesnt get in no matter how many times we apply...Can anyone help?
Hey no, not at all.You can re apply but, Write to them and ask what can be improved in your application and concentrate on those points.

what were your stats

Hey!!
There were a bunch of people who received UNDER REVIEW email in March. Did anyone get invited for an interview? Or rejection emails without invitation?
Thanks

I think they have started sending out invites for October 1 .. Check the other thread

Im confused.. I am talking about the thread for this current cycle

Thank you so much dreamiash have a good night! :)