BU interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saravs

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I have been invited for an interview to BU on 18th this month. They said that the advanced standing class is almost full and that I will be considered for an alternative list.
Any suggestions on what the deal is with the alternative list? Is it for this year, or will we be considered for the next year?
Any instructions on the interview would be really appreciated.
Thanks,
Saravs

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there!!! Even I am invited on the same day for BU interview. Most probably it will be for next year but even then not bad!

Iam surprised BU is still interviewing . I think they are just making up a BIG waiting list for the next year...
Interview as such is very cool.

Members don't see this ad :)
The interview should be relaxing. My interviewer was very nice to me. We just chatted about my research. Dr. asked me simple questions such as why do you want to be a dentist, do you think you will like the weather here. Things like that. Just be yourself and you will be just fine.

What do you mean by interview for next year alternate list? Does that mean you may be consider for next year (entering class of 2003) if you reapply?
T

I think I was supposed to be there today for an interview but I'm still here in Hawaii. I sent my card in and later they sent me that "I might be interviewing for an alternate position" letter plus another appointment confirmation card. I'm like, "Whatever. Take your $3000 initial deposit and shove it." I think their steep deposit helps people commit to the program. I talked to some people who liked the program when they visited and the interview is supposed to be easy. People also like the city so you should go if you don't have any other options or you really like BU.

To all the advanced standing students going to BU for an interview
.....GOOD LUCK ....