Boston University (BU) School of Dental Medicine Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

rejected without interview

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I created a GroupMe for students that got accepted! Please shared with fellow students! You're invited to my new group 'BU GSDM Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
Hi, there has been a group made
You're invited to my new group 'BU GSDM ‘28' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone gotten a scholarship notification yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did everyone receive the interest survey today?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Did everyone receive the interest survey today?
I did! But in the email, it says that a successful interview could lead to being placed on their alternate list. Does it mean their will be no acceptances?

I did! But in the email, it says that a successful interview could lead to being placed on their alternate list. Does it mean their will be no acceptances?
"could"

• Wow
Recieved an acceptance email today! Feeling super blessed 🙏

Reactions: 5 users
Got an acceptance email into BU at 1:10 PM yesterday!

Last edited:
Has anyone else who got an interview invite this month not received any additional details about the interview?

Hi has anyone gotten this email and what does it mean?

We are sending this email to see if you are still interested in being interviewed for a seat in Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine (BU GSDM) DMD program. Please note that is not an official interview invitation, but only a message to learn whether or not you are still interested in interviewing with us. While some seats remain open in our DMD class of 2028, please note that a successful interview could lead to you being placed on our Alternate List.

If you have already deposited with another dental school, we congratulate you and wish you continued success and happiness. If you decide to specialize, please consider applying again to BU GSDM.

Please respond to this email no later than Friday, January 19, 2024.

Hi has anyone gotten this email and what does it mean?

We are sending this email to see if you are still interested in being interviewed for a seat in Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine (BU GSDM) DMD program. Please note that is not an official interview invitation, but only a message to learn whether or not you are still interested in interviewing with us. While some seats remain open in our DMD class of 2028, please note that a successful interview could lead to you being placed on our Alternate List.

If you have already deposited with another dental school, we congratulate you and wish you continued success and happiness. If you decide to specialize, please consider applying again to BU GSDM.

Please respond to this email no later than Friday, January 19, 2024.
it means they want to know if you are still interested...

I get that, but does that mean they are also interested or are they just asking everyone?
i think everyone who hasn't received an interview and hasn't gotten rejected yet got one

joshua is out of office and will return 01/23 and get back to emails apparently

Anyone else heard back after the interest email? Its been silent
I haven't heard anything since they sent the email about being interested in interviewing me. They just keep sending emails about the showcase, financial services, etc...

I haven't heard anything since they sent the email about being interested in interviewing me. They just keep sending emails about the showcase, financial services, etc...
i haven't gotten anything at all..

Hey yall, wanted to send a quick update. I was invited for an interview on 11/08/2023 and finally had my interview on 01/23/2024. It looks like the process is just a bit slow at BUSDM.

Hey yall, wanted to send a quick update. I was invited for an interview on 11/08/2023 and finally had my interview on 01/23/2024. It looks like the process is just a bit slow at BUSDM.
Congrats on the interview!!! That's so wild. So for those of us that were invited this month will most likely have to wait till March lol

Congrats on the interview!!! That's so wild. So for those of us that were invited this month will most likely have to wait till March lol
I have no clue why its so slow but I think they're just slower in terms of processing than other schools. I am sure we will all do great though! Congrats as well on your interview. Praying for your success!

Does anyone know how full the group message is for BU?

Has anyone on alternate list heard anything?