BU MAMS Reviews - Need help deciding

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kncsr98

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to learn more about the Boston University MAMS program from alumni who have completed the program. How is the program? How well does it prepare you for medical school? Is it successful in helping you gain admission? What are the pros and cons? I am currently sitting at a 3.5 cGPA and a 3.1 BCMP. This program seems very expensive but also high-risk, high-reward and I am not sure whether I should go through with the program. I would appreciate any feedback and insight!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to learn more about the Boston University MAMS program from alumni who have completed the program. How is the program? How well does it prepare you for medical school? Is it successful in helping you gain admission? What are the pros and cons? I am currently sitting at a 3.5 cGPA and a 3.1 BCMP. This program seems very expensive but also high-risk, high-reward and I am not sure whether I should go through with the program. I would appreciate any feedback and insight!
Current MAMS student here. Feel free to PM me