BU vs. Temple (OOS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctor.doctor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! I recently got accepted to BU and Temple (OOS). I'm having such a hard time deciding which school I want to go to

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
GO with BU. If the cost is similar or even if BU is little expensive it ll be worth it due to brand new building, preclinic, and clinic. Also, you have higher chance of specialization with BU then Temple if you are looking to specialize. Plus, living in BOSTON is WAY better than North Philly.

Reactions: 1 user
GO with BU. If the cost is similar or even if BU is little expensive it ll be worth it due to brand new building, preclinic, and clinic. Also, you have higher chance of specialization with BU then Temple if you are looking to specialize. Plus, living in BOSTON is WAY better than North Philly.

Thank you so much!! I agree, north philly is legit so scary

I am talking with experience as I was at Temple Dental Post Bac Program. North Philly is scary if you are a female and there is nothing to do. If the cost is similar this is a no-brainer. Also, smaller class size and better faculty-student ratio at BU.

Reactions: 1 user