bu waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rgs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
this is for all the people who are eagerly waiting to hear back from bu.i finally heard back from them today .i have been put on the alternate status.(waitlist). all the people who are in the same boat pls respond so that v know how many of us r in the waiting list.
thanks
rgs

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Was it by postal mail or e-mail and can you please post your stats.

Thanx,
Molar19

hi..can u tell me what were ur scores in nbde n tofel n ur gpa?

Members don't see this ad :)
hi there...even I am waitlisted....got an email from Laura today

please post your stats ndbe 1, toefl, gpr n interview date.
thanks..

hi everybody
well i was interviewed on 8 feb .my part 1 is 91.toefl 270 and i got an email from laura saying that there seats hav been filled. we'll be considered against cancellation.
rgs

hi does that mean no chance for wait listers ....

i m on alternate status too...

Count me in aswell....lets hope there are some cancellations!

hello.will you tell me about boston school of dental medicine.i had applied.the deadline was feb 1st.havent heard anything.not a single mail after the one that your file is complete.are the interviews already over

hi am on the alternate list as well...recd a email from laura, same day as you guys...does anyone know how the alternate list works... how many do thy place on the list... do thy provide you a waitlist number....? does waitlist at boston move at alll ????? y wd anyone opt out of BU ?
if god forbid, we dont get into bu this year, will we have any special consideration for next year admissions??

pls share your thoughts on this....

I also have been placed in alternate list of Boston.
Does someone has an idea how many seats fill up from alternate list in Boston or what are the chances of getting in.
I was interviewed on 11th january by Dr.Ashayeri.
:(:(:(

has anyone heard anything from Boston yet..
Please quote/reply if anyone has been accepted for july class.

Hi Guys..

I was also in waitlist and kept praying hard and just got my acceptance..I guess the seats are filled as thats what they told..guess some one dropped out and I got in. Its been a big run and a very frustrating one but am so excited now. But dont give up hope people who have worked very hard will get their chance..I know someone got his acceptance in july lat year. so he hopeful and stay positive..anyways they have something called the rolling admission..

good luck

:)

Hi congratulations toothferry,
can u please post your stats . how did u hear from them ie email , phone or post
please reply

Hi Guys..

I was also in waitlist and kept praying hard and just got my acceptance..I guess the seats are filled as thats what they told..guess some one dropped out and I got in. Its been a big run and a very frustrating one but am so excited now. But dont give up hope people who have worked very hard will get their chance..I know someone got his acceptance in july lat year. so he hopeful and stay positive..anyways they have something called the rolling admission..

good luck

Hi Toothferry,

Congratulations! Do you know how many seats are left at BU? I'm also waitlisted at BU. Did you speak to Laura Casell after you received an email regarding waitlisted?

Hi Guys..

good luck

when were you interviewed at BU?

Hi Guys..

good luck

!

hi!toothferry
can u please post ur stats . it will be a great help for those who are waiting?
thanks