Buffalo 3/14 3/21/ 3/28 report here ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
good luck
Buffalo is awesome:)

good luck
Buffalo is awesome:)

I really liked it there today, but I don't have anytning to compare it to other than the "pre-med day" at my state school which I assume is similar to what they do with people who come to interview there... Both interviews were very comfortable (second with dean of admissions) and I think I did well, so I hope I get some good news back soon :eek:

Anyone else have comments about today?

I really liked it there today, but I don't have anytning to compare it to other than the "pre-med day" at my state school which I assume is similar to what they do with people who come to interview there... Both interviews were very comfortable (second with dean of admissions) and I think I did well, so I hope I get some good news back soon :eek:

Anyone else have comments about today?

Hey, I interviewed with him as well, and it was my second interview and I got in!!! I thought he was awesome! I interviewd Jan. 10th
I know someone who interviewed before me (way back in Sept/Oct) and interviewed with him as well and got in. Maybe it's a good sign!
good luck:luck: :luck:

Hey, I interviewed with him as well, and it was my second interview and I got in!!! I thought he was awesome! I interviewd Jan. 10th
I know someone who interviewed before me (way back in Sept/Oct) and interviewed with him as well and got in. Maybe it's a good sign!
good luck:luck: :luck:

Ya it was my 2nd interview and he says "OK I'll walk you down to the lounge and then I'll come back in and let everyone know whats going on." He left for 5-10 mins came back in, shook my hand, said it was great to meet me, and that I was all done for the day if I had a plane to catch or anything (he never actually debriefed all of us before said this). He kept saying things like "well you'll love this school then because you'll be able to go snowboarding south of Buffalo" and other things that sounded like I was already in. Hopefully he wasn't just saying all that stuff :)

I interviewed there yesteday and I think everything went pretty smooth. Some people have said their decision was up on the web at 11pm the same night, some people said 48 hours, Mr Rosso said within the week, etc.

Anyone else interview there yesterday? How did it go, and have you heard anything yet?

I interviewed there yesteday and I think everything went pretty smooth. Some people have said their decision was up on the web at 11pm the same night, some people said 48 hours, Mr Rosso said within the week, etc.

Anyone else interview there yesterday? How did it go, and have you heard anything yet?

call Mr. Rosso now, he has your decision by now!!!

call Mr. Rosso now, he has your decision by now!!!

AHHH! haha I don't want to be a pest really, shouldn't we at least wait until the status screen is updated? Or did you interview yesterday and are speaking from experience?

UB is very fast with decisions. I think that is amazing, and am grateful as an applicant. I had my decision less than 24 hours after the interview.Could take up to a week though if that is what Mr. Rosso said.
good luck:luck:

your decisions are made on the evening of your interview my friend!!! Do however your are more comfortable, but your decision was made 2 days ago!

your decisions are made on the evening of your interview my friend!!! Do however your are more comfortable, but your decision was made 2 days ago!

I'll call tomorrow then I guess. How come the status page says "NO ACTION" if my decision was made already? Do they have it on paper, but just never put it in the computer yet or something?

I found out via the status page rhis morning that I was accepted !!

So apparently decisions have been made :eek:

I found out via the status page rhis morning that I was accepted !!

So apparently decisions have been made :eek:

:) see what I wrote on the waitlist page. I knew it:) Congrats!

you have to call Mr. Rosso! your decision is made the night of your interview day!!!

I called him and he said he did not give decisions over the phone but would only be able to say which 1/3 of the wait list I was on once receiving my letter in the mail. Sounds like things have changed.