Here's my situation: I applied to 5 schools, got rejected from UOP, Albany , and Drake and havn't heard from Maryland or Buffalo yet. I graduate in May... should I start activly looking for a relevant job position (ie. Pharm Tech) now, or should I wait until I know for sure if I'm going to pharm school or not? I'd hate to apply to a job and lie about how long I could work there (say a year, then get accpeted and leave in 3 months!) But then again, Maryland's website says I may not hear from them until May, and Buffalo's says August!!! What should I do?!?! Any advice?