Burn baby burn WW sign ups!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

When would you like night to close?

• 6 PM PST

• 7 PM PST

• 8 PM PST

• 9 PM PST

Results are only viewable after voting.

ziggyandjazzy

the smallest feline is a masterpiece
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since there isn't a game right now, I figured I could throw something together and run a game. There will be room for 9 people. We can vote on lynch close if people would prefer a different time between 6-9 PM PST. Please only vote if you are one of the 9 people. Night close will be no later then 11 PM PST. I can start it as soon as there are 9 people signed up. @Lawper if you could do a mass tag, that would be great.

Members don't see this ad.

1. AM

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
1. AM
2. genny

1. AM
2. genny
3.MsP

1. AM
2. genny
3.MsP
4. Mutts
7. Miz

Sweet if 4 more sign up in the next ~4 hours I can get roles out tonight and the game could start tomorrow.
Also I'm not sure if this game will qualify as a "basics" game but it will be an open set up with fairly minimal roles

Ok we need 3 more to play!!! Hopefully more people will sign up tomorrow so that I can start it up tomorrow with first lynch close being Wednesday

Members don't see this ad :)
Still need 2-3 people to sign up!!!

1. AM
2. genny
3.MsP
4. Mutts
6. Frosty
7. Miz

will play if needed: dubs

If this starts tomorrow I'll be MIA - moving a bunch of my stuff to VA & driving back to NY

If this starts tomorrow I'll be MIA - moving a bunch of my stuff to VA & driving back to NY
At this rate it doesn't look like it since we still need at least 2 people.

That said, tag people!!

I'll give this another day or two to hopefully get another 2-3 people otherwise I'll prob cancel, unless someone has an idea for 7 person game

I don't care either way as long as it's balanced.

Reactions: 1 users
The neighbors setup is a good 6 player option (I think it's been run here before, maybe as a speed game?)
4 village neighbors
odd night serial killer neighbor
even night serial killer neighbor
Everyone is randomly put into a neighbor pair

Or, for a nightless option:
2 wolf lovers
4 vanillagers
No night cycles, and if one of the wolves is lynched the other immediately dies as well, so village wins.

The other ones I've got are for 7 players and tend to be slightly scum-sided (it's hard to balance games this small!)

A:
2 scum (both are either mafia or werewolf, decided by RNG)
3 vanillagers
1 village cop (investigations reveal mafia/not mafia)
1 village seer (investigations reveal werewolf/not werewolf)

B:
2 vanilla wolves
1 alpha wolf
(but contrary to the typical alpha role, if the alpha is lynched, village automatically wins)
4 vanilla villagers
If a villager is lynched at LyLo and there are at least 4 players to choose from, they can pick one to die that night. Otherwise the game is nightless.

C:

2 wolves
5 vanillagers

This setup is nightless as well. On odd numbered days, lynches are normal. On even days, the wolves select 3 players who are eligible for lynch (can be villagers or wolves) and everyone must vote for one of those 3 players.

The neighbors setup is a good 6 player option (I think it's been run here before, maybe as a speed game?)
4 village neighbors
odd night serial killer neighbor
even night serial killer neighbor
Everyone is randomly put into a neighbor pair

Or, for a nightless option:
2 wolf lovers
4 vanillagers
No night cycles, and if one of the wolves is lynched the other immediately dies as well, so village wins.

The other ones I've got are for 7 players and tend to be slightly scum-sided (it's hard to balance games this small!)

A:
2 scum (both are either mafia or werewolf, decided by RNG)
3 vanillagers
1 village cop (investigations reveal mafia/not mafia)
1 village seer (investigations reveal werewolf/not werewolf)

B:
2 vanilla wolves
1 alpha wolf
(but contrary to the typical alpha role, if the alpha is lynched, village automatically wins)
4 vanilla villagers
If a villager is lynched at LyLo and there are at least 4 players to choose from, they can pick one to die that night. Otherwise the game is nightless.

C:

2 wolves
5 vanillagers

This setup is nightless as well. On odd numbered days, lynches are normal. On even days, the wolves select 3 players who are eligible for lynch (can be villagers or wolves) and everyone must vote for one of those 3 players.

what about 5 vanilla townies, 1 wolf and 1 mafia? @Animal Midwife :cat::shy:

I'm just not that into day close in the evening any more. If my brother says he wants to play I'll play again, but I think I'm out for a while

I don't like that because unaligned scum members are hard to find without any PRs.
Do you not like dubs' serial killer set up then??

Ok I'll figure something out and get roles out tonight!! Sign ups close 7 PM PST!!

Too short, i dont ever even have reads til like day 3, id get eaten alive/wouldnt do the game justice.

What small game have you played? I haven't seen a small one here till the amphibian one

Roles incoming

(dubs, adding you to subs as with a small group a sub could be very important)