'Business Casual' for a Woman?

Started by IHaveLab
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IHaveLab

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm headed down to a 2nd look weekend at the end of the month, and I don't know what to pack. (Don't worry, I'm not packing now, I'm just thinking about it b/c it's a nice distration from obsessing about that Duke [probably rejection] letter I'm about to get.)

In any case, the invitation suggests 'business casual' attire, and explicitly states 'no jeans.' What exactly is business casual for a woman? Are we talking khakis and loafers? Or more in the range of dress pants/nice skirts and heels? What do you all think?

Thanks!