BUSPM Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

healthcare_matters

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the BUSPM Class of 2023 thread! I have created this so that we can connect before and during our time at Barry. Anyone is welcome as well - this is a collaborative space!

I chose to attend Barry for the excellent clinical opportunities afforded to their students, the diversity among the class, access to all that a world-class city has to offer (hi, Miami!), and the genuine friendliness of the students/staff I witnessed during my interview campus tour. I'm also interested in sports medicine and minority medicine and based upon what I read in their curriculum, I will have good exposure to the two.

I hope to learn more about you and am excited for what the next 4 years will be like for all of us incoming podiatry students! Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
I'm pretty well set on Barry, just nervous about pass rates/perception, and very nervous about what is on here about the new clinical director (under school reviews). For other factors in my life, I really need to be in the eastern time zone, and so far it's Barry>NYCPM, and what I've read about Temple too.

Reactions: 1 user
Just paid my deposit, so excited for next year!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello future classmate! :)

Hello to you too :). Anyone know when people typically start looking for people to room with/housing? I know it’s way to early now, but I’m going to be back in the area mid spring and wasn’t sure if I should only be looking at areas to live or thinking about signing a lease then as well.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Congrats everyone on getting accepted !! I will be paying my deposit soon!!
I choose Barry because I'm from Miami and I didn't want to leave my home town lol the weather is great ;)
Super excited and looking forward to this year!

BUSPM Class of 2023!!! <3

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats everyone on getting accepted !! I will be paying my deposit soon!!
I choose Barry because I'm from Miami and I didn't want to leave my home town lol the weather is great ;)
Super excited and looking forward to this year!

BUSPM Class of 2023!!! <3

Congrats! I'm from the northeast, so very much looking forward to Miami during the winter, but I don't know how I'll survive the humidity in the summer!

Hey guys congrats on getting accepted! I just payed my deposit to Barry and am excited about attending. I chose Barry due to the diversity of the student body, staff, and surrounding area. I’m excited about the clinical experience and the warm weather.

Hey guys congrats on getting accepted! I just payed my deposit to Barry and am excited about attending. I chose Barry due to the diversity of the student body, staff, and surrounding area. I’m excited about the clinical experience and the warm weather.
Congratulations!! Don't forget to join fb group.

I have but it’s hard to find an apartment this far out. Have you started looking?
I did. Looks like if we rent a whole apartment, it will be way cheaper than renting just a room. So maybe we can search apartment together? Msg me if interested.

Hey guys and gals,
I recently got accepted into Barry as well. I look forward to meeting everybody soon! Just requested to join the facebook group.