C/O 2017 Applicants!

Started by wildcatj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I did this last year. I had a master list of when each school started sending out interview invites, when they stopped and the dates interviews ran. I had the same thing for acceptances too.

:laugh:

I'd hate to see what Abney has going on behind the scenes 😏 😉

And I really was just teasing. I'm the weirdo that made an interview thread already, and I'm not even applying 🙄
 
:laugh:

I'd hate to see what Abney has going on behind the scenes 😏 😉

And I really was just teasing. I'm the weirdo that made an interview thread already, and I'm not even applying 🙄

Oh, it's definitely tease worthy. I should be doing homework, instead I'm getting myself all nervous about when I'll get an inconsequential email. 🙄
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Em- I was actually thinking you would have started one, since we have someone on the interview thread that has been interviewed And accepted already!

I thought about it when I saw that, but I figured I caused enough stress for one week :meanie:
 
I thought about it when I saw that, but I figured I caused enough stress for one week :meanie:

Good grief you even had me wondering what the heck was going on! 🙄

And all you kids with transcript problems I hear ya. I actually almost got kicked out of vet school before even stepping foot in it cuz of transcripts. I had to send in my final transcript by a certain deadline, but my undergrad was on a different schedule than TAMU so I couldn't even order a transcript until after I graduated, which put me like a week or so before the deadline. I ordered it the minute I was able to. I got a call from TAMU 3 days before the deadline saying that they still don't have it and I will have my admission offer rescinded if they don't get it by the deadline. So I then paid like $40 to have a new copy next day aired, and a few hours later I got a call saying they got the original one I sent. Karma or Murphy's law, I don't know...
 

So,this is my first time posting to any forum ever, so I figured I would actuallyhave some useful information to share before I did! Just throwing it out there,I received an email from Wisconsin saying that their supplemental applicationwould be sent out in early November. I think this is later than last year, butI didn't apply so I'm not totally sure. Also, remember that some schools wantfall transcripts by a certain date in early January 🙂