C/O 2017 Applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was just teasing about how obsessively in depth you read that thread :D

I did this last year. I had a master list of when each school started sending out interview invites, when they stopped and the dates interviews ran. I had the same thing for acceptances too.

Members don't see this ad.

I did this last year. I had a master list of when each school started sending out interview invites, when they stopped and the dates interviews ran. I had the same thing for acceptances too.

:laugh:

I'd hate to see what Abney has going on behind the scenes :shifty: ;)

And I really was just teasing. I'm the weirdo that made an interview thread already, and I'm not even applying :rolleyes:

:laugh:

I'd hate to see what Abney has going on behind the scenes :shifty: ;)

And I really was just teasing. I'm the weirdo that made an interview thread already, and I'm not even applying :rolleyes:

Oh, it's definitely tease worthy. I should be doing homework, instead I'm getting myself all nervous about when I'll get an inconsequential email. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Em- I was actually thinking you would have started one, since we have someone on the interview thread that has been interviewed And accepted already!

I thought about it when I saw that, but I figured I caused enough stress for one week :smuggrin:

I thought about it when I saw that, but I figured I caused enough stress for one week :smuggrin:

Good grief you even had me wondering what the heck was going on! :rolleyes:

And all you kids with transcript problems I hear ya. I actually almost got kicked out of vet school before even stepping foot in it cuz of transcripts. I had to send in my final transcript by a certain deadline, but my undergrad was on a different schedule than TAMU so I couldn't even order a transcript until after I graduated, which put me like a week or so before the deadline. I ordered it the minute I was able to. I got a call from TAMU 3 days before the deadline saying that they still don't have it and I will have my admission offer rescinded if they don't get it by the deadline. So I then paid like $40 to have a new copy next day aired, and a few hours later I got a call saying they got the original one I sent. Karma or Murphy's law, I don't know...

So,this is my first time posting to any forum ever, so I figured I would actuallyhave some useful information to share before I did! Just throwing it out there,I received an email from Wisconsin saying that their supplemental applicationwould be sent out in early November. I think this is later than last year, butI didn't apply so I'm not totally sure. Also, remember that some schools wantfall transcripts by a certain date in early January :)