You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
C/O 2017 LECOM Bradenton, FL
Started by MrCoolDPh
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Has anyone received a supplemental application invitation yet?
No and my application was mailed on 08/29 so I'm guessing it's still in review. Hope this helps.
My application just got mailed off today (09/04).
My stats are 3.12 science GPA (lower than I calculated myself
) and a 3.4 cum gpa. I have an upward trend in my science GPA though of 3.5 in the last year of school. I will have my bachelor's in health sciences in May and did not take the PCAT. Lots of volunteer and 3 years work experience as a pharm tech.
My stats are 3.12 science GPA (lower than I calculated myself
) and a 3.4 cum gpa. I have an upward trend in my science GPA though of 3.5 in the last year of school. I will have my bachelor's in health sciences in May and did not take the PCAT. Lots of volunteer and 3 years work experience as a pharm tech. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My application just got mailed off today (09/04).
My stats are 3.12 science GPA (lower than I calculated myself) and a 3.4 cum gpa. I have an upward trend in my science GPA though of 3.5 in the last year of school. I will have my bachelor's in health sciences in May and did not take the PCAT. Lots of volunteer and 3 years work experience as a pharm tech.
is this the only school that you are applying to?
is this the only school that you are applying to?
As of right now, yes. For financial and personal reasons this is the only school I am able to apply to.. is this your top choice??
I hope interview invites are sent out earlier than they were last year (judging from the previous year's board its the last week of sept.) I really do not feel like waiting for a good month -__-
Have you received your supplemental yet??
How many people here have LECOM-B as their TOP choice??
As of right now, yes. For financial and personal reasons this is the only school I am able to apply to.. is this your top choice??
I would prefer one of the LECOM schools just for the tuition cost, preferably the 3 year program. Who knows tho!
How many people here have LECOM-B as their TOP choice??
It is mine due to location and cost. I am a Tampa resident.
haymaker, how long after you submitted your secondary application they marked it as being complete? I submitted mine one week ago and did not receive any updates such as being complete, or any unmet/met requirements...when I check the portal it still says "we received your supplemental application, you will be sent an e-mail after it has been processed"
I did not recieve a formal email that "it has been processed" but the web portal does tell you a few things:
Once your logged in --> Admissions --> Required letters and credits --> view folder: This will tell you if you have anything unmet regarding LORs or Pre-reqs.
Also: Admissions --> Admissions status --> View folder: Here it will tell you the status of your App. My personally says:
Status
Currently your application is under review by the Admissions Committee.
And last I actually called to make sure everything was received; spoke to lauren and she said it was being reviewed by the ad-com.
All this took place maybe a week and half after I submitted my supp.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got the supplemental invite and I says they start interviewing Oct1st through April 1st. Hopefully this year they don't have us waiting much like last years applicants. :/
I just recieved (via email) my interview date: Oct.18th.
So jealous. Congrats!I also received my first interview...Oct. 18th
So jealous. Congrats!
your time will come 🙂
CGpa 3.85
Science Gpa 4.00
Non science Gpa 4.00
Math 2.00 ( 4 credit ) yet to take statistics
pcat....average
international degree
Last edited:
your time will come 🙂
Gpa 3.85
pcat....average
Same stats as above (prior to his edit). No bach. either
Last edited:
I have 3.1 Overal, 3.9 Science, 95 PCAT. Haven't heard anything yet.
QUOTE=Haymaker;13032692]I did not recieve a formal email that "it has been processed" but the web portal does tell you a few things:
Once your logged in --> Admissions --> Required letters and credits --> view folder: This will tell you if you have anything unmet regarding LORs or Pre-reqs.
Also: Admissions --> Admissions status --> View folder: Here it will tell you the status of your App. My personally says:
Status
Currently your application is under review by the Admissions Committee.
And last I actually called to make sure everything was received; spoke to lauren and she said it was being reviewed by the ad-com.
All this took place maybe a week and half after I submitted my supp.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info....I know how to access their portal, just wanted to get an estimation of the timeframe between the submission of the supplemental before sending interview invites. 😎
Congrats for the interview invites to you and all SDN-ers!!! 👍 Hope my time will come soon, didn't get my LOR's in yet...🙁
Once your logged in --> Admissions --> Required letters and credits --> view folder: This will tell you if you have anything unmet regarding LORs or Pre-reqs.
Also: Admissions --> Admissions status --> View folder: Here it will tell you the status of your App. My personally says:
Status
Currently your application is under review by the Admissions Committee.
And last I actually called to make sure everything was received; spoke to lauren and she said it was being reviewed by the ad-com.
All this took place maybe a week and half after I submitted my supp.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info....I know how to access their portal, just wanted to get an estimation of the timeframe between the submission of the supplemental before sending interview invites. 😎
Congrats for the interview invites to you and all SDN-ers!!! 👍 Hope my time will come soon, didn't get my LOR's in yet...🙁
I just recieved (via email) my interview date: Oct.18th.
Congrats!!! Good luck and definitely search the forum for interview tips. I'm really glad they started sending the invites out early 🙂
Only submitted my supplemental yesterday so I hope I hear back from them soon

Congrats!!! Good luck and definitely search the forum for interview tips. I'm really glad they started sending the invites out early 🙂
Only submitted my supplemental yesterday so I hope I hear back from them soon![]()
I'm in the same boat as you! But.. my pharmacist LOR's are "still in progress"

For those who received interviews, when did you get an email saying your application is complete, I submitted my secondary about 2 weeks ago and my application is still not processed, and when I click on the view folder it still says it has nothing in there even though I have my pcat score and all LORs.
For those who received interviews, when did you get an email saying your application is complete, I submitted my secondary about 2 weeks ago and my application is still not processed, and when I click on the view folder it still says it has nothing in there even though I have my pcat score and all LORs.
I received the confirmation email that my file was complete after the interview invite. I am not sure if this was because It is early in the process and that is why there was no real time gap between confirmation and invite. Im not sure how it will work out time wise for other applicants.
If worse comes to worst you could always call admissions and speak to lauren she is really friendly and willing to clear up any questions.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!! Good luck and definitely search the forum for interview tips. I'm really glad they started sending the invites out early 🙂
Only submitted my supplemental yesterday so I hope I hear back from them soon![]()
I just saw this. Thanks for the well wishes. Hope you hear back yourself
Congrats. I'll see you there thenJust got an interview oct 18th!!! 😀 7:45 am anyone else??
Congrats. I'll see you there then
Thank you! Good luck I hope we both get in!
Hey i have a question when you sent your confirmation email for the interview did you get a response??
They responded the next day confirming my confirmation. Lol.
I'm in the same boat as you! But.. my pharmacist LOR's are "still in progress"![]()
Hey guys for those of you who submitted your suppplemental in early September and haven't hear anything yet call Lecom and give them your name to check your application.
I submitted back mines on September 6th and I called today and got my interview invite today for Nov 1st 🙂
Keep on top of them even if they say it takes. 30 days to review once everything is in you should be fine. Good luck 👍

Hey guys for those of you who submitted your suppplemental in early September and haven't hear anything yet call Lecom and give them your name to check your application.
I submitted back mines on September 6th and I called today and got my interview invite today for Nov 1st 🙂
Keep on top of them even if they say it takes. 30 days to review once everything is in you should be fine. Good luck 👍![]()
Congrats!! My Pharmacists STILL havn't sent in the LOR and I am freaking out at this point.. I don't know what else to say to them to get them to finish it 🙁
Aww dang I had a professor like that. I literally had to stalk him to finish writing my letter :/
Maybe you should tell him/her that their letter is all you need to complete your file and get your interviews. I know they might be busy but just try and remind him/her how important that letter is. So GL
Maybe you should tell him/her that their letter is all you need to complete your file and get your interviews. I know they might be busy but just try and remind him/her how important that letter is. So GL
I received an invite for 11/1 as well! See you there!
I received an invite for 11/1 as well! See you there!
Awesome! Congrats and see you then 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, is anyone else going in for an interview Sept 21st?
Hey guys, is anyone else going in for an interview Sept 21st?
I didn't even know that interviewed that early. Now I am a little mad my interview is not until October. pfft
Hey =)
I just sent in my supplemental on Friday - my Organic professor is sending in my LOR tomorrow morning. I'm praying that I get an interview - I'm pretty nervous. I already have a bachelors degree in Political Science (yeah - changed careers 5 years ago)...science GPA -- 3.02 overall - 3.28 ... 5 years pharmacy technician, two years lead technician, PTCB certified, Florida State registered...LECOM is my top school and basically the only one I've applied to so far.
I just sent in my supplemental on Friday - my Organic professor is sending in my LOR tomorrow morning. I'm praying that I get an interview - I'm pretty nervous. I already have a bachelors degree in Political Science (yeah - changed careers 5 years ago)...science GPA -- 3.02 overall - 3.28 ... 5 years pharmacy technician, two years lead technician, PTCB certified, Florida State registered...LECOM is my top school and basically the only one I've applied to so far.
Hey =)
I just sent in my supplemental on Friday - my Organic professor is sending in my LOR tomorrow morning. I'm praying that I get an interview - I'm pretty nervous. I already have a bachelors degree in Political Science (yeah - changed careers 5 years ago)...science GPA -- 3.02 overall - 3.28 ... 5 years pharmacy technician, two years lead technician, PTCB certified, Florida State registered...LECOM is my top school and basically the only one I've applied to so far.
did you take the pcat?