You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
C/O 2017 LECOM Bradenton, FL
Started by MrCoolDPh
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did anyone's portal change after the interview yesterday?
It says something like thanks for interviewing the admissions committee will make a decision within 30 days.......
It says something like thanks for interviewing the admissions committee will make a decision within 30 days.......
Most likely won't take that long. Good luck to everyone applying/interviewing 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah same!!
Yeah same!!
Good luck!
So nervous for decisions tomorrow!!
So nervous for decisions tomorrow!!
And excited.
Hi jibby, did we meet at the interview? Yes and also excited!
Hi jibby, did we meet at the interview? Yes and also excited!
Very possible. I was at the 12:45. In group 2. What about you?
Same! My names Jen.
Same! My names Jen.
Oh, okay. Yea I remember. Green shirt? My name is Jake. I had a purple tie on.
Yeah!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! I'm too nervous to call!!
Congrats! I'm too nervous to call!!
Haha just call you are gonna find out eventually.
Alternate list. Bummer! Anyone know how much of the alternate list usually gets accepted?
Alternate list. Bummer! Anyone know how much of the alternate list usually gets accepted?
I haven't seen any stats about that.
for those accepted join the facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/LECOMBPHARMCO2017/
and those of you who have been placed on the alternate list keep your head up!! I am sure you will get accepted seeing as many people apply to more than one school!
and those of you who have been placed on the alternate list keep your head up!! I am sure you will get accepted seeing as many people apply to more than one school!
So I was lookin to send in my app before the deadline... What is the school like and how did the faculty seem during the interview?
for those accepted join the facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/LECOMBPHARMCO2017/
and those of you who have been placed on the alternate list keep your head up!! I am sure you will get accepted seeing as many people apply to more than one school!
I don't have a face book!
So I was lookin to send in my app before the deadline... What is the school like and how did the faculty seem during the interview?
School and faculty are nice. I would say apply.
Appreciate the heads up...I was going to wait for next cycle but realized I could still try to get in before the cutoff. I called over first to make sure there were still seats available
Appreciate the heads up...I was going to wait for next cycle but realized I could still try to get in before the cutoff. I called over first to make sure there were still seats available
Might as well. Good luck.
Hello everyone, my name is Jessica and I am very excited right now. I GOT INTO LECOM! I am really very excited. I love the school and the whole interview process. All the teachers seemed very friendly and like they really enjoyed being there.
I am excited about getting started on looking at places to live in Bradenton.
My application was definitely not the strongest on paper so all of you out there who are waiting, keep hope up! I hear a lot of people that get wait listed end up getting in, just a little bit of anticipation build up! AHHHHHH. yes.
All of the students I met both while waiting in the morning and during the interview day all seemed happy to be at school and dressed professionally.
I interviewed on 1/24. There was a student that led our tour around the school but I can't remember his name. He was really funny. I think he went to USF. There was two guys and two girls, he was kind of the leader of the bunch.
DId anyone else have an interview on that day or maybe another day and had him give you a tour. You wouldn't of missed him, very attractive! 😀. He said that his email was on our handouts but I lost them :/. Just wanted to let him know I got in!! And he said that there is a facebook group most people join to get the scoop on apartments, books, ect . . .
Anywho, let me know if you know who I'm talking about.
I'M SOOOOO EXCITED class of 2017!!!
Where are all of you thinking about living? Roommates or no? I would really love to meet some of you all before school starts and find some great places to live! I still live up in Tallahassee so if anyone is up this way let me know!
Tootles everyone, see you all very soon!
I am excited about getting started on looking at places to live in Bradenton.
My application was definitely not the strongest on paper so all of you out there who are waiting, keep hope up! I hear a lot of people that get wait listed end up getting in, just a little bit of anticipation build up! AHHHHHH. yes.
All of the students I met both while waiting in the morning and during the interview day all seemed happy to be at school and dressed professionally.
I interviewed on 1/24. There was a student that led our tour around the school but I can't remember his name. He was really funny. I think he went to USF. There was two guys and two girls, he was kind of the leader of the bunch.
DId anyone else have an interview on that day or maybe another day and had him give you a tour. You wouldn't of missed him, very attractive! 😀. He said that his email was on our handouts but I lost them :/. Just wanted to let him know I got in!! And he said that there is a facebook group most people join to get the scoop on apartments, books, ect . . .
Anywho, let me know if you know who I'm talking about.
I'M SOOOOO EXCITED class of 2017!!!
Where are all of you thinking about living? Roommates or no? I would really love to meet some of you all before school starts and find some great places to live! I still live up in Tallahassee so if anyone is up this way let me know!
Tootles everyone, see you all very soon!
I don't have a face book!
I recently got a facebook just so I could see who all is in the class! Congrats on the acceptance
I recently got a facebook just so I could see who all is in the class! Congrats on the acceptance
Nice, I might have to do that.
Thank you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GOT IN! WOOT WOOT! 😎
Congrats. I just got my letter today.
For those of you who still have to interview/waiting for an interview, look at the interview feedback for sdn! It really helps a lot! Also, if you haven't done an interview before, it is a good idea to just interview with a family/friend who can give you feedback and help you talk through your answers. At your interview, be sure to ask lots of questions, and don't forget to write thank you emails to your interviewers afterwards!
Hope this helps 🙂
Hope this helps 🙂
ive used SDN interview feedback for all my interviews and they are all spot on, nothing will come as a surprise if you sit down with the feedback 2 hours before youre interview time, practice answers in your head or out loud and you will be good. make sure to be poise and make eye contact and be confident just not cocky. my interviewer at LECOM asked me questions that would make me tie all my answers in together.
I was very surprised with my interview. My interviewer seemed to be pretty sort and to the point with me. I was actually pretty nervous about it as I remember asking the LECOM students I met if that was normal and all that.
The questions that I found on the site were definitely helpful in preparing my mindset. They weren't the exact same all the way through but definitely a good ballpark.
Everybody there was so incredibly helpful and truly seemed to want to help the students.
I like that we got to meet the front office people that will help us with financial aid and all of that stuff too. Makes me feel like I'm not so lost with all of this coming up.
I'm going to be in Bradenton in two weeks if anyone wants to get together for lunch or something. Ah, so excited about my new city!
The questions that I found on the site were definitely helpful in preparing my mindset. They weren't the exact same all the way through but definitely a good ballpark.
Everybody there was so incredibly helpful and truly seemed to want to help the students.
I like that we got to meet the front office people that will help us with financial aid and all of that stuff too. Makes me feel like I'm not so lost with all of this coming up.
I'm going to be in Bradenton in two weeks if anyone wants to get together for lunch or something. Ah, so excited about my new city!
just spoke with lauren, she said orientation week is scheduled for August 12th week and classes are scheduled for August 19th week but they still need approval from the board but thats what theyre aiming for.
Also does anyone know besides a background check if an urine analysis is needed before matriculation into LECOM?
Also does anyone know besides a background check if an urine analysis is needed before matriculation into LECOM?
just spoke with lauren, she said orientation week is scheduled for August 12th week and classes are scheduled for August 19th week but they still need approval from the board but thats what theyre aiming for.
Also does anyone know besides a background check if an urine analysis is needed before matriculation into LECOM?
Yes, urine drug test and background check are required.
Yes, urine drug test and background check are required.
through pharmcas/certiphi right?
i got an email for both the drug test and back ground check from certiphi who works with pharmcas.
through pharmcas/certiphi right?
i got an email for both the drug test and back ground check from certiphi who works with pharmcas.
Yep 👍
I got a call today not too long ago.
Lauren actually asked me if I was available tomorrow 02/21 since I live in Florida. I was like, it's gonna be quite difficult since I have like a 100+ mile trip on such short notice. So I took a later date of March 7.
I hope that doesn't bite me in the butt.
Lauren actually asked me if I was available tomorrow 02/21 since I live in Florida. I was like, it's gonna be quite difficult since I have like a 100+ mile trip on such short notice. So I took a later date of March 7.
I hope that doesn't bite me in the butt.
I got a call today not too long ago.
Lauren actually asked me if I was available tomorrow 02/21 since I live in Florida. I was like, it's gonna be quite difficult since I have like a 100+ mile trip on such short notice. So I took a later date of March 7.
I hope that doesn't bite me in the butt.
i believe they are rolling admissions, so you may have set yourself up...is it your first choice?
^At this point, yeah sure. It's the first school offering me an interview.
I can't take off of work randomly and I would have been so tired in the interview from driving the night before I'd mess up and never let myself live it down if I didn't get in. I'd rather plan out my time wisely, prepare for the interview and wow em. :3
I can't take off of work randomly and I would have been so tired in the interview from driving the night before I'd mess up and never let myself live it down if I didn't get in. I'd rather plan out my time wisely, prepare for the interview and wow em. :3
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I got my app done in pharmcas so just made the deadline for lecom, hopefully will get lucky as its pretty late in the game but like they say, you can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket
Last edited:
Well I got my app done in pharmcas so just made the deadline for lecom, hopefully will get lucky as its pretty late in the game but like they say, you can't win the lottery of you don't buy a ticket
Yeah, that's the spirit! You've made the deadline and you never know! And I like that saying.
@MrCoolDPh Thanks! Yeah, I'd figure.
My app has been "under review by the Admissions Committee" since december, is this a bad sign? 😳 Has any one been offered an interview after months of waiting?
I appreciate your responses and guidance. Congrats to those already accepted and good luck to those (like me) still waiting.
I appreciate your responses and guidance. Congrats to those already accepted and good luck to those (like me) still waiting.