-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
C/O 2017 LECOM Bradenton, FL
Started by MrCoolDPh
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you for your good response. I did not take PCAT so I applied to all california schools and LECOM(Bradenton and Erie). I had interviews at California Northstate and Touro. I got a letter from Touro and I am on the waiting list too. I really want to get in LECOM because tuition is so cheap and I love the environment in Florida.
Thank you for your good response. I did not take PCAT so I applied to all california schools and LECOM(Bradenton and Erie). I had interviews at California Northstate and Touro. I got a letter from Touro and I am on the waiting list too. I really want to get in LECOM because tuition is so cheap and I love the environment in Florida.
i'm sure you'll be one of the first they call when they get a compiled list of who is attending with your stats
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just paid my deposit - lecom's a go go!
So.... who all is interviewing on the December the 6th??
I'll be there! looking forward to it.
Me too! Where are you traveling from?
i'll be driving down from the USF tampa area. what about you?
congrats!! and yes there is a fb page:Accepted!! Good luck everyone! Is there a Facebook page?
http://www.facebook.com/groups/LECOMBPHARMCO2017/
congrats to those who got accepted😃
i have an interview jan 10 wat kind of questions did they ask?
Congrats and good luck to you! It was just some basic questions like about you, why pharmacy. You can find more questions at the interview section. Its kind like the same.
Congratulations to all accepted! See you in the Fall and LECOM Bradenton is my top choice!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is attendance at lectures mandatory? Do they post it online?
Yes, attendance is mandatory. They enforce it, too. They post power points online, but not recorded lectures.
I haven't joined it yet either.. I'm still waiting on one more school b4 I fully commit to LECOM, but I wonder if ppoe that aren't a part of SDN even know about the fb page?Has anyone else joined the fb group. when I checked there was only 5 members. ha
Yes, attendance is mandatory. They enforce it, too. They post power points online, but not recorded lectures.
How many hours of class per day? What is a typical schedule like?
How many hours of class per day? What is a typical schedule like?
P1 first semester, all the classes start around noon or 1, and there's anywhere from 2-5 hours of lecture per day, with one lab period per week (and of course a test block). Not too terrible compared to some other schools.
P1 first semester, all the classes start around noon or 1, and there's anywhere from 2-5 hours of lecture per day, with one lab period per week (and of course a test block). Not too terrible compared to some other schools.
dancingallday i have a couple questions also! First for p1, p2 & p3 what time in the day do classes usually end? Also, are labs and test blocks done after 5:30 pm? Thanks for answering our questions!😀
dancingallday i have a couple questions also! First for p1, p2 & p3 what time in the day do classes usually end? Also, are labs and test blocks done after 5:30 pm? Thanks for answering our questions!😀
I don't know the P2 schedule very well, but I think everything for P1 and P2 is pretty much done by 5:30. P3's have morning classes so they're done around noon.
I haven't joined it yet either.. I'm still waiting on one more school b4 I fully commit to LECOM, but I wonder if ppoe that aren't a part of SDN even know about the fb page?
yeah I am not really sure. It didn't seem like many had joined the group yet. Hopefully more will join once more people accept.
Has anyone who interviewed on the 6th received the letter yet?
yeah I am not really sure. It didn't seem like many had joined the group yet. Hopefully more will join once more people accept.
Has anyone who interviewed on the 6th received the letter yet?
Not yet 🙄 You ?
Not yet. I called and she told me that I was accepted. I just want to the official letter tho! It will give me more comfort ha ha
Congrats 🙂 Me too I called and i found out that i got accepted. Hopefully the letter comes today!c
Did anyones letter come?
Not yet ;( I wonder why it takes too long
Received my official acceptance letter in the mail today. I will be declining my offer since I got into my state school so hopefully that opens up a spot for future interviewers. Good Luck to everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who got an interview. How long did it take after you submitted the supp. application to get the interview invite?
Have anyone looked for the apartment yet? Im not from Florida, would anyone share some tip for look for apartment and suggest places that you know? I would appreciate a lot 🙂
http://www.forrent.com/results.php?...rice=$0&max_price=No+Limit&sbeds=99&sbaths=99
check out this link!!
It has a lot of apartment listings.
http://www.forrent.com/results.php?...rice=$0&max_price=No+Limit&sbeds=99&sbaths=99
check out this link!!
It has a lot of apartment listings.
Thank you very much 🙂 That helps me a lot 🙂
Just received an interview invite for 1/24.
I've already looked through the interview feedback section. Any additional suggestions on how to prepare for the interview would be appreciated!
Also, any recommendations for where to stay that is close and convenient?
I've already looked through the interview feedback section. Any additional suggestions on how to prepare for the interview would be appreciated!
Also, any recommendations for where to stay that is close and convenient?
Just received an interview invite for 1/24.
I've already looked through the interview feedback section. Any additional suggestions on how to prepare for the interview would be appreciated!
Also, any recommendations for where to stay that is close and convenient?
Do they email you for a invite or you have to check yourself?
Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile
I got an email. But the portal also updates to say that you have been selected for an interview.
Do they email you for a invite or you have to check yourself?
Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile
I got an email. But the portal also updates to say that you have been selected for an interview.
I got an email. But the portal also updates to say that you have been selected for an interview.
I see. Thanks I submitted my supp few days ago hopefully i get an interview
Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile
Did anyone receive matriculation package? I got mine through an email...Immunization stuff to be completed b4 May 1st 2013.
Did you receive this after you submitted your deposit? I am going to mail my deposit in after Christmas.
Did you receive this after you submitted your deposit? I am going to mail my deposit in after Christmas.
Lecom got my deposit in October!.🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone please explain how are the interviews conducted? Are they open/ closed file? Group or individual? Thanks in advance and happy holidays.
It's closed file.. individual interviews. If you haven't taken a PCAT you'll be asked to write an essay.. its a very relaxing environment.. out of all the schools I interviewed at.. LECOM was def my favorite.. good luck!Can someone please explain how are the interviews conducted? Are they open/ closed file? Group or individual? Thanks in advance and happy holidays.
Thanks for your response, can't wait for my interview.