Calc based Physics retake?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Momoman

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post so I apologize if this has already been asked. I got a c+ in calc based Physics 2. Otherwise all my sciences are b+ or higher. I was thinking about retaking physics 2 without calculus. Is that worth my time?

Edit: I'm pretty sure if I took the normal class I would get at least an A-, b+ at worst. I had a b plus going into the final but bombed it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, this is my first post so I apologize if this has already been asked. I got a c+ in calc based Physics 2. Otherwise all my sciences are b+ or higher. I was thinking about retaking physics 2 without calculus. Is that worth my time?

Edit: I'm pretty sure if I took the normal class I would get at least an A-, b+ at worst. I had a b plus going into the final but bombed it.
If you retake and get less than an A, if won't cast you in a good light for med schools. You can probably master the material on your own sufficient to do well on the MCAT.

Your status also says you are pre-pharmacy. If true, you should ask your question again in SDN's Pre-Pharmacy forum, further down on the forum list.