Calc based Physics retake?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Momoman

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, this is my first post so I apologize if this has already been asked. I got a c+ in calc based Physics 2. Otherwise all my sciences are b+ or higher. I was thinking about retaking physics 2 without calculus. Is that worth my time?

Edit: I'm pretty sure if I took the normal class I would get at least an A-, b+ at worst. I had a b plus going into the final but bombed it.
 
Hi, this is my first post so I apologize if this has already been asked. I got a c+ in calc based Physics 2. Otherwise all my sciences are b+ or higher. I was thinking about retaking physics 2 without calculus. Is that worth my time?

Edit: I'm pretty sure if I took the normal class I would get at least an A-, b+ at worst. I had a b plus going into the final but bombed it.
If you retake and get less than an A, if won't cast you in a good light for med schools. You can probably master the material on your own sufficient to do well on the MCAT.

Your status also says you are pre-pharmacy. If true, you should ask your question again in SDN's Pre-Pharmacy forum, further down on the forum list.