California BOP ATT - May 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jelly_s

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! This is first time posting for me!
I just graduated in May 2016 in MA and already took NAPLEX here, since I heard California bop takes forever to aprove ATT.
(And I just received my score a few days ago and PASSED)

Anyways, I sent my CA application on May 18th-ish, check was cashed out on May 30th. And still waiting for my ATT.

Has anyone who graduated this year received their CA ATT yet?

I don't know if I should call CA bop or not, because I hear that they don't really help anyways. At this point I'm gonna take law exam here too just so that I have a license...

So much money wasted on this license exams.....!!!!
 
Your ATT will come in the mail with a booklet that comes separately from PSI as well. Took them maybe 2 weeks after they received my transcript saying that I graduated to receive the ATT
 
In California, how long does it take for us to get back results for NAPLEX and where do we look to see if we passed/failed? Thanks in advance for answering my question!