Emfuturedpt
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh wow! Congrats to them!! That’s makes me a little nervous now 😭😂Actually, my cousin got accepted to Chapman Fall cohort last Monday.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh wow! Congrats to them!! That’s makes me a little nervous now 😭😂Actually, my cousin got accepted to Chapman Fall cohort last Monday.
She denied it so there may be open seats coming up and more acceptances to be sent out! You got this!Oh wow! Congrats to them!! That’s makes me a little nervous now 😭😂
My friend heard back last Friday...I applied to both cohorts and haven't heard anything from eitherI’m assuming we’re not going to hear anything until late December early January because the last day to submit the GRE for the fall cohort is the 15th.
Oh wow! Congrats to them!! That’s makes me a little nervous now 😭
Yeah I also haven't heard anything from eitherMy friend heard back last Friday...I applied to both cohorts and haven't heard anything from either
Thank you I’m not too pressed since I’ve been accepted to another school but Chapman is a bit cheaper than the school i got acceptance to so fingers crossed 🤞🏾She denied it so there may be open seats coming up and more acceptances to be sent out! You got this!
Yeah they said 2-3 weeks, but I got a package a week later telling me I was acceptedWhen they sent out an email after your interview, did they say how long it would take? Did they say up until January or 2-3 weeks after all interviews have been conducted?
I just got accepted to Loma Linda U 🙂 Thank you for answering my question !Yeah they said 2-3 weeks, but I got a package a week later telling me I was accepted
Congrats!!!🙂I just got accepted to Loma Linda U 🙂 Thank you for answering my question !
If it is similar to last year, we should be hearing back by end of next week.Has anyone heard from sac state?
Are you an international student?? I applied to SDSU and they didn’t ask me for that. Pretty sure you only have to turn that in if your internationalI submitted my SDSU application a month ago; however, they're requesting my "INTL BACCALAUREATE" (IB program) from high school (5 years ago). Has anyone else run into this problem? I'm desperate!
How did the application video go? That's the last thing I have to do and kinda nervous about making oneI submitted my SDSU application a month ago; however, they're requesting my "INTL BACCALAUREATE" (IB program) from high school (5 years ago). Has anyone else run into this problem? I'm desperate!
Nope I’m from California hahaAre you an international student?? I applied to SDSU and they didn’t ask me for that. Pretty sure you only have to turn that in if your international
I left it for the last minute but once you get it, it’s not bad! Practice a lot!How did the application video go? That's the last thing I have to do and kinda nervous about making one
Then I would email them and ask if you even need that. They might have sent that to you by accident. Lol that’s so weird, That’s only for internationalNope I’m from California haha
did you do HL bio or chem or did any class you did in HS count as a prerequisite? I just turned in my app and I did IB too but haven’t been asked for my IB diploma.I submitted my SDSU application a month ago; however, they're requesting my "INTL BACCALAUREATE" (IB program) from high school (5 years ago). Has anyone else run into this problem? I'm desperate!
Nope, I didn't do either. I got some credit from IB, but for English, History, Spanish, and Art, aka nothing that is a prerequisite for PT school lol. The only thing I got high school credit for that applies is Calculus, but I took the AP test instead of IB.did you do HL bio or chem or did any class you did in HS count as a prerequisite? I just turned in my app and I did IB too but haven’t been asked for my IB diploma.
Yeah, I did. I got an email that bounced back automatically saying it will take 5-7 business days hahahThen I would email them and ask if you even need that. They might have sent that to you by accident. Lol that’s so weird, That’s only for international
I didn't apply but when I was considering it I asked the program director and she said that they still consider the application and that I should still apply even though I was 1 point below their requirement. The only reason I didn't apply was because I got into llu and didn't feel like doing a whole other application😂Is this anyone's second time applying to SDSU? Any tips? Are they mainly focused on academics or do they look at the whole application? I scored 2 points below their GRE requirement and I have been hearing mixed reviews. I've heard I should be okay, and others saying I should not apply.
Is this anyone's second time applying to SDSU? Any tips? Are they mainly focused on academics or do they look at the whole application? I scored 2 points below their GRE requirement and I have been hearing mixed reviews. I've heard I should be okay, and others saying I should not apply.
Hello,HI everyone,
I just wanted to update you all! I just got accepted to Western University's DPT program at Pomona campus!
how long ago did you interview?Hello,
I also got accepted to their program! Will you be accepting, or are you waiting for other possibilities?
My interview day was November 18th!how long ago did you interview?
If I don’t get into anywhere else by the deadline, I’m going to put the deposit down. I have interviews with other places but I’d rather make sure I’m going somewhere, rather than risk it. Plus it’s not bad having one of the top schools as a back up!Hi all! Coming into the discussion a little late, but I was also accepted to USC's residential program. Is there anyone here who has been accepted to USC planning on accepting their offer?
I will not be accepting. Within the next few days after getting my Western University acceptance, I received an acceptance to my top school. So, I declined my Western acceptance.Hello,
I also got accepted to their program! Will you be accepting, or are you waiting for other possibilities?
Congrats! What was your top choice?I will not be accepting. Within the next few days after getting my Western University acceptance, I received an acceptance to my top school. So, I declined my Western acceptance.
which schools did you apply to?Congrats! What was your top choice?
I'm super nervous as so many ppl got acceptances or interviews already but I haven't got a lot of luck on my end =(
For CA,which schools did you apply to?
Ah. Did not apply to most of these so I can't say but my friend got into Chapman last year and he did not hear back until late Feb (for summer program). I got into western last year and did not hear back until 20 of Dec. Im not sure if Fresno rolled out interview dates yet but I got denied early in the month last year, so if you havent heard back I would take that as a good sign. Northridge, they said we will hear back at the latest, mid Feb. So keep your head up!For CA,
Fresno
Long Beach
Northridge
Western, Pomona
Chapman
You got into Western last year? What made you decline was it the quality of the program?Ah. Did not apply to most of these so I can't say but my friend got into Chapman last year and he did not hear back until late Feb (for summer program). I got into western last year and did not hear back until 20 of Dec. Im not sure if Fresno rolled out interview dates yet but I got denied early in the month last year, so if you havent heard back I would take that as a good sign. Northridge, they said we will hear back at the latest, mid Feb. So keep your head up!
So my top choice is SDSU, and APU is my second. I contacted someone in admissions and they said I should just apply to the January of 2022 so that I could hear back from all the schools before making my decision. I know you already got in for this upcoming January but I’m assuming since it’s rolling admissions, you should be able to defer to next class. I’d just contact someone and ask!Hello all, I am in need of input/advice
I applied to: USC, UCSF/SFSU, Mount St. Mary's, St. Augustine (Austin TX), Azusa Pacific, Western, West Coast, SDSU, Duke, UW, U of Colorado, Chapman, and CSULB
Just for reference:
Accepted to St. Aug
Denied at Duke and Colorado
Interview invitation for West Coast going to decline.
Haven't heard from USC,Chapman, Western (assuming waitlisted), Mt. St. Mary's and CSULB
I interviewed and was waitlisted for APU
I have an interview on Jan 8th for UCSF/SFSU!
I just got a call today from APU taking me off the waitlist but it starts Jan 11... It is my 3rd top choice behind UCSF/SFSU and SDSU. But I won't know about either of those schools before I would start at APU.
I believe I can defer APU start to Jan 2022. Can anyone confirm that? I think I will be happy at any of the 3 schools but I want to know about UCSF/SFSU and SDSU. Ugh
Did they email you? Where did they tell you about your status? I have not heard back from them at all. I applied in OctoberHi all! Coming into the discussion a little late, but I was also accepted to USC's residential program. Is there anyone here who has been accepted to USC planning on accepting their offer?
hey! I applied 11/3 and was accepted 11/19!Did they email you? Where did they tell you about your status? I have not heard back from them at all. I applied in October
Hi! Congrats!! when did you submit your app?Hi all! Coming into the discussion a little late, but I was also accepted to USC's residential program. Is there anyone here who has been accepted to USC planning on accepting their offer?
That was fasthey! I applied 11/3 and was accepted 11/19!
I got accepted to Loma Linda University!Congrats! What was your top choice?
I'm super nervous as so many ppl got acceptances or interviews already but I haven't got a lot of luck on my end =(
Email!for those of you who got into USC, how were you guys notified? I haven't heard back yet 🙁
Hi, Congrats!! I am and have already sent in my deposit for USC!Hi all! Coming into the discussion a little late, but I was also accepted to USC's residential program. Is there anyone here who has been accepted to USC planning on accepting their offer?
Did they send you an email about your status? Congrats btw!!hey! I applied 11/3 and was accepted 11/19!
Congrats!! did they send you a personal email in regards to your status?hey! I applied 11/3 and was accepted 11/19!
Yes!Congrats!! did they send you a personal email in regards to your status?
Same hereeeejust got an email that i am on the waitlist for chapman summer. i also applied to fall but haven’t heard anything back about it
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.