california January takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cabrillo

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how are the test sites? computers? any issues? I am taking the MCAT in cerritos. any input will be appreciated?:D

Members don't see this ad.

i took mine in culver city and it wasn't bad. the proctors were nice and i didn't have any problems when it came to the test, except i had to get used to the computer screen in the beginning. they give you pink scratch paper. i had a scrolling mouse. you have to sign in and out in between every section. that part kind of sucked. you can use the scroll on your mouse for the passages, but not for the questions (you have to use the scroll bar and manually scroll down). that kind of annoyed me. try to stay calm and confident on the first section in particular. i thought that i was pretty confident going into the testing center, but the new computer environment threw me off just a little. luckily, ps is normally my best section, so i don't think i bombed it.
that's pretty much all the info i can think of. oh yeah, our center allowed us to start early if we came early. i don't know if it'll be the same in cerritos. good luck!

good to hear. i think i'm shooting for May 11 on the test date and in culver city.