California score transfer/ license transfer help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vyvanse

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, i took the NAPLEX and requested score transfer to California board of pharmacy in October 2016. However, i got my license in my primary state and been working here since. I may move to California in the future and now thinking about getting a California license. My question is, can i use the score transfer back in October 2016 for the CPJE application or will i have to do license transfer since i been practicing in another state for almost 2 years? Any input will be great. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Have you ever submitted a CA application for California Licensure Examination in the past? if not, i would start with that first since it can take 2 month for processing.

In the application, it says if you have primary license out-of-state, submit score transfer or E-LTP. You already did the score transfer.... worse case scenario, score is too old, you pay $375 for ELTP from NABP, and don't have to retake the NAPLEX.

I have never submitted a CA application for California Licensure Exam. I will start apply for it soon. Yah, it looks like it will be a long process since they required so many things.

yeah, it's a big hassle. You need to use their forms to get any old/current licenses verified, including expired tech or intern plus fingerprinting, background check, transcripts, etc.