• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Climberak

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 14, 2007
Status
Medical Student
I interviewed at Tulane on Dec. 1st. During my interview, I was told that I would know the outcome in two weeks (Dec. 15th). My question is, should I call the admissions office today during status check to find out what the decision was? The suspense is killing me.

thegetupkid

10+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Status
Pre-Medical
If the call is polite and you are a tactful person, I don't see how calling could hurt at all.

About the Ads

efitzpat

10+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2008
San Diego
Status
Medical Student
i interviewed the 1st as well and im totally calling today.

Climberak

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 14, 2007
Status
Medical Student
efitzpat,

Wow, small world. So I take it you haven't received any news yet either?
:luck:

efitzpat

10+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2008
San Diego
Status
Medical Student
efitzpat,

Wow, small world. So I take it you haven't received any news yet either?
:luck:
Well I just called. ACCEPTED! Letters were mailed on the 16th but my mail tends to disappear so I just wanted to call. 2 acceptances in 1 day!!!!!

Climberak

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 14, 2007
Status
Medical Student
Congrats! The line was busy when I called. I think it was you talking to Ms. Vargas ;).

Climberak

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 14, 2007
Status
Medical Student
I just called as well. Accepted! :biglove:

trojanMD

10+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2007
Status
I just called too. ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interviewed on 12/12, Accepted 12/18!!:D:D

FIRST ACCEPTANCE! I AM LITERALLY GOING NUTS:D:D:D:D

About the Ads