calling admissions office

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yowhatup

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i received an email saying that my application would be reviewed yesterday for an admission decision and they would let me know soon.... i havent heard back from them yet... i was wondering whether i could call the admissions office to see if i got in.... the anxiety is killing me!!!!!

or should i email them.... or should i just anxiously keep waiting........................ I am about to cry haha

Members don't see this ad.

i received an email saying that my application would be reviewed yesterday for an admission decision and they would let me know soon.... i havent heard back from them yet... i was wondering whether i could call the admissions office to see if i got in.... the anxiety is killing me!!!!!

or should i email them.... or should i just anxiously keep waiting........................ I am about to cry haha

Tell them you have a check for $100,000 with their name on it.

Members don't see this ad :)
It hasn't even been a full day. Give it a bit of time

Usually they won't tell you if you've been accepted or not over the phone anyway, only whether a decision has been made, so it won't really help too much. Just be patient.

Dude you should call. I got an email from a school telling me that my application would be reviewed on Thursday. I called on Friday and they told me I was accepted. Call! Good luck!

I agree that you should wait-for-now. They told you they would let you know soon, they didn't say they'd let you know tomorrow. Give them a chance to work through their process.