calling UNE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NMH2001

Ferret Momma
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone called UNE to find out if they have been accepted? I am going crazy waiting for the certified letter to come and would like to cancel my other interviews based on the outcome!

Members don't see this ad.

When did you interview?
Have you called them recently?
Did they give you an estimated arrival time for your letter?

I don't see anything wrong with calling UNE and telling them that you have an offer for another interview, but are willing to cancel the interview based on their decision.

Schools love to hear that you want to choose them over another place.

Good luck...UNE is beautiful.

I interviewed on 11/16 so I don't want to jump the gun. However they did tell us that decisions are made on Mondays and then the letters are sent out.

Members don't see this ad :)
UNECOM sends their acceptance letter via regular mail, not certified mail.

Also, the envelop is your standard 4.125 inch x 9.5 inch envelop so don't freak out when you see a small envelop (as opposed to the huge certified letter from Nova)

I interviewed on Thursday Oct 31 and the letter was postmarked November 4.

However, I was the only one interviewing that day (talk about pressure) :cool:

Anyway, the school was awesome - everyone (including the interviewers) made me feel comfortable. Random students would ask how my interview went, and some even gave me directions to Buffleheads for some excellent lobster rolls.

Best of luck NHM2001 - I'm sure you'll hear from them very soon

I interviewed at UNECOM 11/14 and they told us decisions are made once a week on saturday's after the saturday interviews are done. Letters are MAILED the following monday (two days later). I'm in NY and expect something by friday (but hopefully today)...

good luck.