Cambridge Learning Center

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jockjamz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken the Cambridge learning centers mcat verbal accelerator with Leornardo Radomille? It seems like a good program, but it's just so not popular like Kaplan etc so I can't really tell if it's truly a good program. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not familiar with them, so I'll give you the same simple but really important advice I give to everyone when evaluating an MCAT program:

1. How much of the program do you get to see before you pay anything?
2. What is the drop/refund policy?

Those are the only two things that matter. For a program with a good price/performance ratio, they'll gladly let you see what they do before you pay. A good example of this is Chad's videos - he makes the first several in each science available free so you can see exactly what they are and why they're worth the price he's changing. With our tutors at Next Step, we let students have a free phone consult with the actual tutor before they pay, so that can get a sense of "who is this person I will be working with?".

And even more importantly, the refund policy tells you exactly what the company thinks of their own product. If they have a really limited refund policy, e.g. "no refunds after the second session" or even worse "no refunds given" then you know that the product is questionable. That's the company signalling to you, "we know our product/service is weak and that once you get into it, you won't be happy and may want a refund." If a company is really confident in their product, they'll have a more generous refund policy, because they know that once you start you'll be thrilled and won't ask for your money back.

Hope this helps! :)

Good luck,

-Bryan

Yeah I did see it, but I want to know if anyone has concrete evidence that they went through with it and it improved their score

The only person on there that has "evidence" of it improving their score only has 1 post and that's it. So I am skeptical if it is real or just someone working for the company :(