Best Tutoring Company? Cambridge Coaching?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

itsallsmiles

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

i know there’s a big split in whether people think MCAT tutoring is worth it. But know myself and my study habits I want to give it a try as I have struggled with self studying for the MCAT and don’t want to have more regrets about how I should have prepared.

ive been looking into different options and I found Cambridge Coaching. They have a sample syllabus that seemed like they did their research about what the best sources are and their tutors seem to mostly/all be very high scorers.

I just can’t find many reviews about them. Has anyone had experience with them?

thanks!