Camp SDN WW - Sign-Ups

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have never been a wolf. Wat is this game? Seems like a waste of life seeing as this is supposed to be a professional forum. What a bunch of deplorables.
This is love in 2016. Get used to it people. (I gotta stop going to the SPF...)
 
The only place for love in the world is in dolla dolla billz.
Semi back on topic:
I find lots of love sitting around a campfire with my favorite people talking about the happiest moments of the year and singing camp songs. (Now that is where I ought to be spending my time.)

On the loose to climb a mountain,
On the loose where I am free,
On the loose to live my life
the way I think my life should be...
 
Semi back on topic:
I find lots of love sitting around a campfire with my favorite people talking about the happiest moments of the year and singing camp songs. (Now that is where I ought to be spending my time.)

On the loose to climb a mountain,
On the loose where I am free,
On the loose to live my life
the way I think my life should be...

aad5f97ec5d65229b4bc86f9097442ca.jpg


794045_51dd4b0c154d5.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.