Can anyone let me know what to expect from my WCVM interview?

Started by dgreen27
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dgreen27

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I've got my interview with WCVM tomorrow, so I know this is cutting pretty close to the wire here. I haven't posted sooner because my impression has been that it's more an open, 3 person, "get-to-know you/casual" type of interview. I was just hoping that someone with some insight could let me know a little bit more about what to expect because with the interview getting so close I'm just getting a bit stressed/excited and want to be certain I know what I'm in for. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
 
There is an interview feedback part of sdn (not in the forums) that should tell you everything you need to know.
 
There is an interview feedback part of sdn (not in the forums) that should tell you everything you need to know.

👍

There's also a WCVM c/o 2017 thread. Previous years' threads would also be a good resource.