Can I chalnge my screen name??

Started by brains
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

brains

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this has nothing to do with spouses, but I couldn't find a better place for this. How can I change my screen name?? I don't want to be Jenny83 anymore. It's too bland.
 
Jenny83 said:
I know this has nothing to do with spouses, but I couldn't find a better place for this. How can I change my screen name?? I don't want to be Jenny83 anymore. It's too bland.

Since you've got fewer than 10 posts, if I were you I'd just register a new name and ditch the old one.

-A