Can I get a "Hell yeah"?!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Explosivo

blah!
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty much speechless right now, not to mention voiceless from all the screaming I have been doing but I just got into UIC!!!!!!!!!

It's over, the wait is over, I am relieved, I am shocked, I am, well, a lot of things right now and sober isn't one of them. I am a second time applicant and to get an acceptance this time around so early makes this extra special. First time applicants believe me it is not the end of the world if you don't get in the first time around. If you want it bad enough you can do it!!!

Thank you to everyone on here for all the help and advice I have been gleaning from these pages over the past couple years. Apparently it has all paid off--even the threads about hunter green suits. ;)

Oh yeah and one more thing, the MCAT can kiss my accepted ass now! I won't be seeing it ever again!!!

Members don't see this ad.

****KKKKKKING hell ya.. UIC is in a great ass city youll hav ea blast! and **** mcat for life always and forever! congrats too!

Members don't see this ad :)
:clap: :D :clap: :D :clap:

Awesome news! Many, many congrats!!!

:clap: :D :clap: :D :clap:

Yay! great job! :clap: :clap:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! congrats! :clap:

That's great. Congrats and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

is that ur first choice?

congrats!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

i wish i could say the sam ebaout the mcats but i havent taken it yet:(

anyway

hellllllllllllllllllllllll yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

:clap: :clap: CONGRATS!!!!:clap: :clap:

Enjoy the free time that you have now because you will be quite busy when you start med school:eek: !

congradulations,

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Explosivo
Oh yeah and one more thing, the MCAT can kiss my accepted ass now! I won't be seeing it ever again!!!

Congrats on your acceptance!!! Damn I can't wait for the MCAT to kiss my ass. Must be uber sweet. Go celebrate for a couple of days. :clap: :clap:

Hell Yeahhh!!!!!!!!!! Kick ass!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

As sweet as unsalted Woot.

Man, is this a great day for the 2003 SDNers or what?!?!!

You deserve a MOOOOO with a side of WOOT WOOT with clapping similies for dessert!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MAYBE YOU WILL GIVE ME LUCK AS A REAPPLICANT

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D :D :clap: :clap:

Explosivo,
I have readyour posts and I am soo happy to hear that you got in!!! You can now relax and enjoy!! I am a senior at UIC. Did you get in the Chicago campus or urbana??

Again, Good Luck on your future journey and Congratulations, Doc!!! :)

Tweetie does the Victory dance for Explosivo! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kind of late..... but here is a :clap: from me. woo woo. Congrats my friend.

Thanks everybody!!!

I'll try to answer some of the questions people have asked.

Is UIC my first choice? Well I'm just so happy to have gotten in that this question is difficult to answer. UIC was one of my top choices and I'll leave it at that for now. I haven't gotten any other interviews so as the saying goes beggars can't be choosers. I'm just happy to know that I will be going somewhere this coming august and that I'm finally out of limbo.

Which campus? I want the chicago campus. You get a preference card to send in with your acceptance forms and if you get it in early enough you can get the campus of your choice. I wouldn't mind Urbana though since it was my undergrad. Hopefully I'll stay in Chicago.

Thanks again peeps!!!

Did you apply right away again and what did you do to improve your chances?

What a great thread to come back to from my NYC trip. you deserve it man, live it up :)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

All good things come to those who wait...hell yeah...:clap: :D :clap:

SDN is racking up...u guys rock.

Congratulations!!!! That's great news. Hoping to go back to Chicago too!!!!

Yay Explosivo! Woohoo!
And as the Count would say "Blah!"

Originally posted by Explosivo

woot! woot! congrats, explosivo. you provide a lot of inspiration to other sdners. woo-hoo :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Check out how crazy pre-meds were back in 2002.... a little trigger happy w the smilies anyway.

Here is one hell yeah for you. :D

hellyeahap4.jpg

We like the pictures too. :D