Hello all:) If you either live in L.A. County or anywhere nearby, I'd love to form a support group to help each other out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justino

Reaction score
Hello! Happy to join the SDN and am looking forward to interacting with you guys!

It's recommended not to reveal myself too much, but L.A. County is huge so I'll just leave it at that:)
I've been looking to form a support group to be a catalyst for each other. If you live in the area or even in the same state (CA), don't hesitate to DM me or just leave me a comment.
It's really difficult to on this journey myself, so if you need a study buddy or someone who can encourage you to do better, I'm here for you. And you can do the same for me:)
I'm currently applying to med schools this cycle, so wish me luck!
I'm still working, volunteering, and taking classes because they are my life missions. If anyone of you is looking for a volunteering opportunity, please let me know. It's a non-medical volunteering service, but it feels great to be a part of our community, especially if you are around from my area.

Peace out!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! Happy to join the SDN and am looking forward to interacting with you guys!

It's recommended not to reveal myself too much, but L.A. County is huge so I'll just leave it at that:)
I've been looking to form a support group to be a catalyst for each other. If you live in the area or even in the same state (CA), don't hesitate to DM me or just leave me a comment.
It's really difficult to on this journey myself, so if you need a study buddy or someone who can encourage you to do better, I'm here for you. And you can do the same for me:)
I'm currently applying to med schools this cycle, so wish me luck!
I'm still working, volunteering, and taking classes because they are my life missions. If anyone of you is looking for a volunteering opportunity, please let me know. It's a non-medical volunteering service, but it feels great to be a part of our community, especially if you are around from my area.

Peace out!
Hey there! I think it’s really cool that you’re making the effort to engage with other medical students and stuff. I’m not a medical student myself but I’m trying to connect with other people pursuing medical careers. I’m intrigued at the thought of committing to becoming a doctor myself. It’s funny because never in a million years would I have thought I’d seriously consider a medical career yet here I am. It may not be much but you’ve got someone here! I live just outside of LA.