Can i manage them at once?

Started by Intl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Intl

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is my first semester as a junior (3.85 gpa_trying to get all A's though 🙁 )and I am registered for general ecology,physics 1 and genetics next semester together with an easy class that don't really matter .I am also trying to graduate next year and to do that I need 4 more credit hours to take so I can balance my remaining classes. Between biochemistry and microbiology, which one should be better?and do you think I can manage them at once?am willing to work extra hard though but am not sure if that will help at all
help!!!
 
This is my first semester as a junior (3.85 gpa_trying to get all A's though 🙁 )and I am registered for general ecology,physics 1 and genetics next semester together with an easy class that don't really matter .I am also trying to graduate next year and to do that I need 4 more credit hours to take so I can balance my remaining classes. Between biochemistry and microbiology, which one should be better?and do you think I can manage them at once?am willing to work extra hard though but am not sure if that will help at all
help!!!

I'll add that there are schools with biochemistry as a per-requisite requirement(not many but they do exist). Much more importantly, if you are planning on applying next cycle biochem is what's on the new MCAT and it can be a rough ride trying to learn it by yourself. But like WedgeDawg said this is something you should talk to people in your school about. They have a MUCH better idea of how difficult each of these classes are at your school and who the hardest/easiest professors might be.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Only you can answer this.



This is my first semester as a junior (3.85 gpa_trying to get all A's though 🙁 )and I am registered for general ecology,physics 1 and genetics next semester together with an easy class that don't really matter .I am also trying to graduate next year and to do that I need 4 more credit hours to take so I can balance my remaining classes. Between biochemistry and microbiology, which one should be better?and do you think I can manage them at once?am willing to work extra hard though but am not sure if that will help at all
help!!!