Can I send my transcripts to AACOMAS now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thezilchplatypus

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I submit my transcripts to AACOMAS now? I currently have an ID Number as I created an application last cycle without submitting/applying to any schools. Does anyone know if I would be able to submit my transcripts to AACOMAS now in order to avoid delays later on if I already have an application ID#. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same situation as you. I called about this a few weeks ago and was informed that I was unable to send transcripts until the application opened for the new application cycle. I called after reading a thread of someone who successfully sent his/her transcripts in March/April however, so n=1 here.

I'm in the same situation as you. I called about this a few weeks ago and was informed that I was unable to send transcripts until the application opened for the new application cycle. I called after reading a thread of someone who successfully sent his/her transcripts in March/April however, so n=1 here.
Yeah I just called myself and they told me I have to wait until the cycle starts to send them in.

Members don't see this ad :)
considering it takes some time to process and be sent via snail mail, im sending all my transcripts out at the end of next week.

Reactions: 1 user