Can I start the AADSAS app, save, and finish later?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NJDental

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't started my app yet because Im waiting for the money to be in my account. I was scared I would start the application and not be able to save, exit, and open it on a later date the day that the money is in there. Im planning on starting and completing the application (and submitting) by next friday, is it ok to start it now? I really want to open the application so I can put in my LORs email and print out the transcript request form......

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't started my app yet because Im waiting for the money to be in my account. I was scared I would start the application and not be able to save, exit, and open it on a later date the day that the money is in there. Im planning on starting and completing the application (and submitting) by next friday, is it ok to start it now? I really want to open the application so I can put in my LORs email and print out the transcript request form......

Yes, definitely. It takes most people several days/ weeks to finish theirs. Its a long app.